Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:36 PM
Well I went and created a charatcter ^__^ Khylari Now to go poke about.
Advertisement
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyfae
*le Gasp* You mean we are supposed to have lives?!?! Why wasnt I informed of this????

I suppose Im downloading it because Im bored lol :laugh: I havent really played any other games for ages. The last one I played was maple story.. that was like half a year ago. lol Aside from games on pogo that is.. but you get the idea.

My Life= Play sims, get on S2C and talk about sims, Talk to Foolin, talk to Destin, go to boyfriends and fight addiction to sims temporarily but end up playing it at some point while I'm there(usually 3-4 days) go home, start proccess over, go to a friends, start proccess over. Oh and look for a new job:D
#53 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:50 PM
HP, I'm starting to think you should become an official advertiser.

You sure you're not getting paid? <_<
#54 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:54 PM
I think she secretly is Got me going, I hadn't even planned on downloading it! Now my question is HOW does she do it!?!?!?! lol, By the way HP, if someone named Illyssian messages you and is completely noobie, THAT would be me :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:12 PM
"You sure you're not getting paid?"

*chuckles* Quite sure. I'm just a little addicted.

"Now my question is HOW does she do it!?!?!?!"

Well I can't give away all my secrets, can I?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#56 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:13 PM
I'm on Silan right now as Kethryveris - if you need any help or want to team up, give me a shout

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
#57 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:20 PM
Er...are the new titles related to Ryzom? LOL, I was so happy not to be a "resident" anymore, and kinda liked "all star" and now I'm a.....WHAT?!

Well this is all typical of what has made many of us totally frustrated lol. What can we expect on a forum where we have no rights and the Admin is a self-described Dictator? :D

EDIT: pm'ing jaime to ask for a pic of...whatever it is lol
#58 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:25 PM
Yea their related I even got a pic of a Goari in my email if you wanna know what your being compared too Oh and I was confused about not being an All Star too, and was told it's temporary, just a little fun :evil:
#59 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:27 PM
I like my title. I just don't know what it is.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#60 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
"You sure you're not getting paid?"

*chuckles* Quite sure. I'm just a little addicted.

"Now my question is HOW does she do it!?!?!?!"

Well I can't give away all my secrets, can I?

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!! lmao, is it hypnosis? Witchery? both? Slipping some kind of herb in our drinks with telekinesis?
retired moderator
#61 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:18 PM
Witchery, definitely.

I've started a new alt on Silan as my little tryker there was created before I knew what I was doing and kinda sucked. My new chickie is named Silvana, and I'll try to level her up a bit so she can run around with youse guys on Silan. However, right now I'm giving up as my connection is so intermittent to be unusable.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
#62 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:26 PM
lol, well I'm talking to Tusnelda on yahoo right now, so it's gonna be a while b4 I get on anyways I think I'll be ok if you don't make it one as well, I'm a pretty fast learner, and I always read every little tidbit of info I'm given in-game
retired moderator
#63 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:56 PM
There's certain quests that you must be grouped for - not the ones that SAY they require a group (which don't, though the quest counter won't update till you've killed all 10 whatevers for those quests) but ones to kill named creatures and in dangerous areas... simply can't do it alone at that level... You also progress quicker levelling your skills in groups... And I find it's always more fun to group with people you already know a little bit.

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:58 PM
It looks like it would be a fantastic game. But as far as I saw there is no Mac version for it so I'm unable to try it out.
#65 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:50 AM
I think djones has gotten me hooked on this game.

I hate all of you.
#66 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 5:00 AM
You know Im having some issues with the game.

It was all fine the first time I was on. But when I went to load it up later in the evening...

Well once I logged in and got past the character selection screen. It wouldnt let me use my keyboard in game at all. THen about 2 mintes after my mouse cursor went poof and wouldnt come back up. So I had to hard shut it down with task manager.
I tried again after a while, and I was able to attack and kill a fair few yubos but it still wouldnt let me use the keyboard and again my cursor went poof. So I had to shut it down once again.
This time I let the downloader run while the game was off, so I could let the patch completely download.
Again same problem with the key board and mouse.

(right now im sitting in the corner of the map some where. After having pressed both mouse buttons and having run there with out any way to stop lol)
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#67 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:37 AM
If you find yourself running and can't stop and things seem to "go crazy" press forward, back, end, both mouse buttons, the right mouse button, or drag the mouse... one of those should fix it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
#68 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:13 PM
THats the thing I did all those... my keyboard refused to respond at all after logging in and loading it to the game screen.. Heck I even tried clicking my tablet buttons too to see if that helped any. lol

Im going to try loading it up again and see if its still doing it. I can type in my password fine.. but once in game nothing...

ETA: Once the game was loaded same thing.. absolutely no control with the keyboard.. letters, arrows nothing. As if it doesnt exist.
My mouse worked for half a minute untill I went to drag and click and it poofed now nothing. I just stare at my character looking around.
Another thing is when I alt tab and then try to clik back on the game it just sits there... not coming back up... I still hear the music. THe first time I played I alt tabbed with no problems at all. All my problems started the second time I started the game.

Its just frustrating because I want to play it. I hate to go reinstall it especially since it take a while and that big patch thing too... >.<
#69 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:29 PM

Perhaps I'd end up better off by burning my silly little weekend-job income on the fire. Or throwing it down the street. It's not fair!
Damn obsessions. I can tell I'm going to end up subscribing to this at some point.

My current little n00b-gal on there is called Pinpin. If you see me, give me free stuff! :D
#70 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
If you find yourself running and can't stop and things seem to "go crazy" press forward, back, end, both mouse buttons, the right mouse button, or drag the mouse... one of those should fix it.

I've been having that problem :weep: Everytime I use my mouse my character starts to run around like a lunatic, I had to use task manager to shut the game down!!!! Figures, you play just enough to get addicted, then the problems start! lmao
#71 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:40 PM
I know, I was on there not that long and dang it I want to play!!! *pouts* but no.... my comp or something thinks otherwise and wont let me... Injustice I tell you!!
#72 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:47 PM
I know, I was on there not that long and dang it I want to play!!! *pouts* but no.... my comp or something thinks otherwise and wont let me... Injustice I tell you!!

It's evil I tell you EVIL:evil: I played, met some really nice people, then had to log off for a while, when I logged back in it started doing that. Oh and HP or Delphy one, where do I find what level I am? HAHA the person I was playing with was relatively new theirselves
#73 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:52 PM
It doesnt want us playing.... *shakes fist* I will somehow beat this thing into submission... *twitches*
#74 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 10:02 PM
It doesnt want us playing.... *shakes fist* I will somehow beat this thing into submission... *twitches*

lol, I like that *twitches* It's true though, the game really is addictive!!!! I will probably end up paying to play past 21 lmao, So much for not paying for yet another game. Well I'll end up paying to keep playing as long as it doesn't keep glitching on me, I don't know how much my poor laptop can take b4 it implodes on itself.
#75 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 10:07 PM
I know right.. Ive told myself not to pay for any other online games again lol. Ive played a few before. Even though I got a desktop comp... Im sure it groans at me all the time.. At time Im sure it just wants to give up. But a good swift kick and it thinks otherwise. Thats ought to show it!

Page 3 of 6