Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 3:36 PM
Default Esmeralda's Motorcycle -> Functional Wheelchairs?
For a long time, me and a lot of others in the sims community were waiting for the day when someone would be the kind soul to create a functional wheelchair. As the time passed, I started to believe it was just impossible. Until I saw Esmeralda's motorcycle.
It was not only a clone of a bike from university, it was modded to near perfection, animations, sounds and all. Since it's release, I've seen a lot of suggestions regarding other vehicles and they only appeared after the mod, not after university. So thanks, Esmeralda, for giving this gift to the sims community, I'm sure it will inspire many people.
In the sea of ideas, I thought it was fair to add my own. Since I'm not a modder, I can only hope someone with the skill to do it will like the idea (and, of course, tell me if they actually do it). Functional wheelchairs might now be possible and just that fact alone makes me happy. Hooray for the representation, guys!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 1:03 AM Last edited by MizoreYukii : 12th Dec 2019 at 7:11 AM.
Not really, but kinda.
Here: https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.co...elchair-vehicle

Unfortunately, that's the best that can happen. As said in Esmaralda's post (from what I told her before), bikes are a walkstyle and basically impossible to work with, change, etc. We simply don't have the tools and/or knowledge to change or make these, just like more difficult UI elements. Maybe one day someone can figure them out, but it is unlikely.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
Not really, but kinda.
Here: https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.co...elchair-vehicle

Unfortunately, that's the best that can happen. As said in Esmaralda's post (from what I told her before), bikes are a walkstyle and basically impossible to work with, change, etc. We simply don't have the tools and/or knowledge to change or make these, just like more difficult UI elements. Maybe one day someone can figure them out, but it is unlikely.

This is already everything I could have asked for, really It might not be perfect, but it's more than enough, more than I ever thought it would be possible someday Thanks for sharing the link, you just made my day happier :D