Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 6:45 PM
Default What's the environment score that gives you +10 moodlet?
This tutorial http://sims4studio.com/thread/3517/...-emit-emotional explains that a value of "375" gives you +2 moodlet and I want to know what value I have to use to get +10.
Also, there's a very interesting picture but I don't understand it.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 7:40 AM
Hi MerSummoner,

If I understand well, this is not a tutorial to change environment score but emotional score (like flirty).

If you want to change environment score you have to modify two things :
1- In S4S, Warehouse Tab, click on Object Catalog, scroll down and find the "ObjectTooltipTags" line and click on "Edit elements" (or something like that). Then modify the "AmbienceHappy" value (1 is 1, 2 is 2, etc.). If there is nothing in this section you have to click on "Add" and select "AmbienceHappy".
2- This is not over, you just changed the environment score in the catalog description. Now you have to edit the Object Definition. Click on it and find the "PositiveEnvironmentScore" line. Then change the value :

1->1
2->4
3->16
4->25
5->73
6->100
7->155
8->270
9->341
10->640

I found these values in TS4 objects. Note that you have to edit each ObjectCatalog and ObjectDefinition. Tell me if it helps you.

Jim
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
Hi MerSummoner,

If I understand well, this is not a tutorial to change environment score but emotional score (like flirty).

If you want to change environment score you have to modify two things :
1- In S4S, Warehouse Tab, click on Object Catalog, scroll down and find the "ObjectTooltipTags" line and click on "Edit elements" (or something like that). Then modify the "AmbienceHappy" value (1 is 1, 2 is 2, etc.). If there is nothing in this section you have to click on "Add" and select "AmbienceHappy".
2- This is not over, you just changed the environment score in the catalog description. Now you have to edit the Object Definition. Click on it and find the "PositiveEnvironmentScore" line. Then change the value :

1->1
2->4
3->16
4->25
5->73
6->100
7->155
8->270
9->341
10->640

I found these values in TS4 objects. Note that you have to edit each ObjectCatalog and ObjectDefinition. Tell me if it helps you.

Jim

Thank you! 640 is the number I was searching.