Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 5:31 AM
Default How to remove world trees, houses, and all of the other un-editable things from game?
I use sims4studio and s4pe, but if I need any other programs I'd be more than happy to learn them. I'm willing to go to extensive lengths to do this. I just need to know how. I've been DYING for a medieval world, and i highly doubt we're ever gonna get one. Ive played in oasis springs and windenburg but regardless of how legit my lots look, all the world houses in the background are wayy too modern, plus theres so much random stuff around it totally throws off the immersion. I've also really been wanting to turn Strangerville into a land-before-time type world, but those dang background houses have gotta go! And I want to turn Sulani into a medieval-dragon-type world, but I need to get rid of those darn palm trees!! I also want to change the sand.
Any information is helpful! thank you <3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 7:24 AM
There's also this mod which hides/removes most of the world objects (e.g., cars, streetlights, etc.). You can try checking how they achieved that or ask the creator and extend it to your own needs.