Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2019 at 8:13 PM Last edited by SimyourLife : 12th May 2019 at 5:18 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Solved: Vague installation instructions for No (or fewer) automatic memories utility
Or I am just a dum dum.
http://modthesims.info/d/446281/no-...01-16-2014.html

I want to install the premade flavor:
“Only important automatic memories. This package will allow automatic creation of a few selected important or memorable (and specifically rare) life events.”

Does this mean I need to install
velocitygrass_only_important_memories.package
*AND*
TS3_Memory_Modder_game_strings_sourcecode.7z?
“Source code for the tool. (Not needed for creating your own memory mod.)”

It appears I need the second as much as the first, but I’m not sure. & do Memories need to be Disabled or Enabled in Game Options?

Thank you!

Edit:
@chokolady: Thank you so much for a thorough examination! Very kind of you.

@310175: Thank you for the info! Do you have Memories Enabled or Disabled in your Game Options?

Edit #2: For anyone who was wondering, it appears that you must have Memories Enabled in your Game Options. My sims have not been gaining any with the option Disabled.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th May 2019 at 8:55 PM
Guessing from the number of downloads, you will only need: velocitygrass_only_important_memories.package
Edit: After looking into the zip file of the other one, I'm sure that you do not need it.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th May 2019 at 9:16 PM
I have
only_important-memories.
That's really all you need.
The others are in case you want to create your own mod selecting the memories you want to create automatically.
Or if you want none at all you install no-automatic_memories