Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 3:21 AM
Sims 4 Werewolf Mod for Mac
Hey everyone basically this is Mod using The Nyx werewolf mod I had some trouble with bugs and other issues regarding the mod was meant for a Windows and I had been using a Mac I eventaully found a fix using different Nyx werewolf mod versions The only thing I couldn't figure out was why my Sims would get the werewolf reward trait but not turn after being bitten I soon learned that no matter how many failed werewolf you have usually 1 out of first 3 you create will turn into his/her Feral form once that happens have them go hunting over and over until they get a maxed level for lycanthropy than use the failed werewolf and click on you're successful one and there will be a werewolf button click it and their will be an option to go hunting use you're successful werewolf to make you're others go hunting I know it may be a little bit of a pain but everything else is perfect. ENJOY AND COMMENT