Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 9:18 PM
Default Newb here; not quite sure where to start for my project
Hey all. Recently I uploaded my first mod onto MTS ('Kiddie Pools Give Movement Skill for Toddlers '), which is about as simple as it sounds--open up S4S, look at tuning mods for kiddie pools and add a section for movement gain. Fin. But as a next step for the mod, I want to make it so that while in the pool, you can click on the toddler (or maybe the pool?) and choose from either "Splash Around" (to gain movement skill using mostly the playwithwater/splash interaction) or "Play with Toy" (to gain imagination skill; using mostly the playwithtoy interaction). Sort of like how with nesting blocks toddlers can choose to stack or study shapes.

Problem is...I uhh have like no idea where to start. I'm not expecting anyone to walk me through step by step or anything, and I'm more than happy to try and figure as much as I can out on my own. Right now my main question is what would I be making? Could I accomplish all that with a .package tuning mod? Or would it need to be a script mod? Or a combination .package/.ts4script mod? I think if I could figure out that distinction I would be able to move forward from there...

Any help is appreciated. @_@ Thanks for reading.