Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 9:17 PM Last edited by ChampsElysees : 10th Nov 2018 at 9:36 PM. Reason: Wrong Category
Default All game process gets undone for unknown reason
Hi,

I am having a strange problem that I have found no mentioning about anywhere.

In build mode, after playing maybe about 30 minutes, the game undid all the game process until the very start. Like I had just hit CTRL-Z a ton of times. There was this little graphical "tremble" with all of the items that were undone after, like sometimes happens when you go to Edit Town from the lot you're at, and then all was gone. It didn't affect a thing that was done before I went to that lot. It had happened to me once before but the difference was to subtle to notice and I didn't think much of it. Is there a shortcut key that undoes all the process or could it be a glitch? I was kind of startled when it happened and quickly went to save cause I thought maybe the game will crash, but it didn't. It didn't produce an error file or anything either.

Has anyone experienced something similar or knows what might have made it happen?
Thanks