Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witchy Brew Cauldron [Updated 20th June 2020 ]

by icemunmun Posted 31st Oct 2018 at 8:58 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2020 at 8:40 PM by icemunmun

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 9:25 PM
You are so clever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 9:31 PM
There is a reason you are one of my absolutely most favourite modders <3 I sooooooo love all your stuff, your creativity, dedication and love for detail
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 11:08 PM
Thanks this is pure magic and my Sims are gonna have so much fun
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 7:40 AM
Your creations really add to my sims holidays and parties. Thank you for all you work and sharing with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:08 PM
This is a brilliant addition to the game! I've come to expect nothing less from you though! ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 2:36 PM
This is Soooooo cool. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 8:55 PM
Goody thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 1:53 AM
As a witch, this makes me happy. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 6:23 PM
thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 9:49 AM
So great, many many thanks for sharing. For my magical sims this is now a must have. Hope you will create more mods like this ;)

Best regards from Austria

Lady Eve
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 9:45 AM
This is such an ingenious idea, wow. Wonderful job! ♥
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 2:28 PM
Does this mod need an update for November Patch ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:45 PM
i love this mod !it goes perfect with my witch mods I would like to see this updated with more recipes and hopefully a skill line to unlock the more advanced ones. I love the effects of the existing potions , especially the ones that turn your sim into the different occult types... maybe you could incorporate something like that into your potions.Love potions, resistance potions, anti aging. I know this could be so amazing!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motortrendhunny
i love this mod !it goes perfect with my witch mods I would like to see this updated with more recipes and hopefully a skill line to unlock the more advanced ones. I love the effects of the existing potions , especially the ones that turn your sim into the different occult types... maybe you could incorporate something like that into your potions.Love potions, resistance potions, anti aging. I know this could be so amazing!

All very good ideas! thank you! i think i will incorporate this into the alchemy skill I was working on. This brew is more like a quick drink for witches while in the alchemy cauldron, they will have to gather stuff and make the potion!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 10:41 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 4:49 PM
This is awesome! Though a little heads up for people thinking of downloading this; when you place the witchy brew, it will show up through the different floor levels. I had one in my basement and there was fog all the way on the third story. Other than that no complaints!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 9:38 AM
Um for some reason the mod won't show for me when I'm in the game ;-; . I've had the mod before and it worked , but now it doesn't work for me. The mod is good when I was able to use it though!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th May 2019 at 3:48 PM
Polish Translation
Hi icemunmun !

I created polish translation to Witchy Brew Cauldron mod.

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1evb7...lation.rar/file
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 3:15 PM
This is so flipping CUTE! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 4:02 PM
I would love to see this updated with more choices
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 1:23 PM
Default Russian translation
Hi, icemunmun! Thanks for this great mod!
it this is RUS-Ru translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  +STBL+RUS Witchy Brew Cauldron.rar (1.2 KB, 1 downloads)
Description: Only Russian Stbl
File Type: rar  RUS icemunmun_WitchyBrewCauldron.rar (405.3 KB, 2 downloads)
Description: Rus Version
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trozuu
Hi icemunmun !

I created polish translation to Witchy Brew Cauldron mod.

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1evb7...lation.rar/file

Thank you so much :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by leoobarse
Hi, icemunmun! Thanks for this great mod!
it this is RUS-Ru translation

Thank you :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by motortrendhunny
I would love to see this updated with more choices

If I can finish this year's Halloween/simblreen stuff in time, I will add a couple of more things to this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 7:50 AM
Could I request a version with each potion in a zip separately? Would be nice to be able to pick and choose which to add into my game ~
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QueerOfRock
This is awesome! Though a little heads up for people thinking of downloading this; when you place the witchy brew, it will show up through the different floor levels. I had one in my basement and there was fog all the way on the third story. Other than that no complaints!

saaame, i was wondering why the heck there was bubbles on the top floor of grimmauld place!
Page 1 of 2