Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated & Functional Bathroom Stalls

by simadream Posted 29th Oct 2018 at 3:27 PM - Updated 6th Mar 2020 at 6:11 PM by DreamaDove

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:35 PM
so lovely! very clever~ Im tired of those small square rooms either.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:42 PM
Do we need the "no privacy" mod with this stall to use? the divider will be ok for Sims to keep their privacy enough?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:53 PM Last edited by DreamaDove : 29th Oct 2018 at 6:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
Do we need the "no privacy" mod with this stall to use? the divider will be ok for Sims to keep their privacy enough?

no, the game does not recognize privacy form the stalls. I tried cloning from the in-game room dividers, but those don't provide privacy either.

A 'no privacy' mod is unnecessary because I provide toilets with custom tuning that do not require privacy. Other toilets will still need privacy.

If you'd like to use a toilet that is not one of the ones provided, you'll have to change the tuning of the toilet to:
Tuning: Dreama:object_toiletC_02
Tuninggld: 10100829675560199058

I could make a mod that disables privacy for all toilets, but I did not want to affect all toilets since I find the regular 'shooing' the sims do cute for bathrooms without stalls.
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
no, the game does recognize privacy form the stalls. I tried cloning from the in-game room dividers, but those don't provide privacy either.

A 'no privacy' mod is unnecessary because I provide toilets with custom tuning that do not require privacy. Other toilets will still need privacy.

If you'd like to use a toilet that is not one of the ones provided, you'll have to change the tuning of the toilet to:
Tuning: Dreama:object_toiletC_02
Tuninggld: 10100829675560199058

I could make a mod that disables privacy for all toilets, but I did not want to affect all toilets since I find the regular 'shooing' the sims do cute for bathrooms without stalls.

oh, i see. i just read the details again carefully. that's very thoughtful of u. Im wondering if u could make a male urinal with no privacy custom tunning too. that would be perfect with these stalls to use and for building public toilets. cause That's ridiculous now that male sims can not use urinal together in one room for privacy reasons...

i Also agree with u for the reason that i don't use no privacy mod either.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
oh, i see. i just read the details again carefully. that's very thoughtful of u. Im wondering if u could make a male urinal with no privacy tunning too. that would be perfect with these stalls to use and for building public toilets. cause That's ridiculous now that male sims can not use urinal together in one room for privacy reasons...

i Also agree with u for the reason that i don't use no privacy mod either.

Menaceman44's urinal (in the recommended cc section) does not require privacy. If you're having problems with it just leave a comment so he knows about it. I think JPC's urinal does, though.
Scholar
#7 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 8:17 PM
Love your new stalls and will definitely be downloading them, but I have one question. Being a user of Wicked Whims, can they be used alongside this mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 8:43 PM
YAAAAAAA! Thank you I have been waiting forever!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 9:47 PM Last edited by DreamaDove : 30th Oct 2018 at 12:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Love your new stalls and will definitely be downloading them, but I have one question. Being a user of WW, can they be used alongside this mod?

It's not going to conflict with WW, if that's what you're worried about.
I don't know if WW will still recognize these as toilets, though, since they have custom tuning.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 10:45 PM
It's not going to conflict with WW, if that's what you're worried about.
I don't know if WW will still recognize these as toilets, though, since they have custom tuning.

THANK YOU for making this mod!!! I HATE the clear doors that EA puts on public bathroom stalls (Like, WHY?!?!?!) and I miss the stalls from TS3. You may want to contact TURBODRIVER and see how you and he can make these compatible with WW!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Athena Apollos
THANK YOU for making this mod!!! I HATE the clear doors that EA puts on public bathroom stalls (Like, WHY?!?!?!) and I miss the stalls from TS3. You may want to contact TURBODRIVER and see how you and he can make these compatible with WW!!!

haha, if you have bathrooms with transparent doors you probably have this fix. Basically, the doors were meant to be transparent but maxis forgot?? i guess?? and when they built public bathrooms they just placed the most bland door they could find.

and you welcome I'm glad I could finally provide something back to the community :D
Scholar
#12 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 12:28 AM

Thank you for getting back to me on that. I love your stalls anyway, so it's worth trying them out; thank you for sharing them!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Love your new stalls and will definitely be downloading them, but I have one question. Being a user of Wicked Whims, can they be used alongside this mod?

Hello FzzyDg8,

I tested this with the current Wicked Whims version.
if you select the toilets WW is shown on all toilets of DreamaDoves toilet cabin set with the sexual practices available for toilets.
the toilets are WW compatible.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 8:57 AM
wow, this is pretty cool! Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 4:43 PM
thanks
Scholar
#16 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 0-Positiv
Hello FzzyDg8,

I tested this with the current Wicked Whims version.
if you select the toilets WW is shown on all toilets of DreamaDoves toilet cabin set with the sexual practices available for toilets.
the toilets are WW compatible.

I did download but haven't tried it out yet, so your reply was very much appreciated, thank you!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 4:32 PM
you are a blessing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 11:31 PM
This is still work-on-progress project on my creation but because of work related problem I can't get it done yet.. Thanks for creating this Good Job !!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
This is still work-on-progress project on my creation but because of work related problem I can't get it done yet.. Thanks for creating this Good Job !!

Oh, really? I'd love to see them

Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 2:57 PM
Thank you for this! This will be very handy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaleth
Thank you for this! This will be very handy!

You Welcome! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 5:07 AM
Finallyyy i was hoping someone would make a functional stall!! thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 4:18 PM
Great creation, we needed it! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:46 PM
Hi,

I have an issue, the file 'BathroomStalls : Stall Divider is inside my mod file but it doesn't appear into the game and i don t know why so waiting a solution i build an half wall with the bathroom stalls door and i ll try tomorrow if its work with my sims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Milky972
Hi,

I have an issue, the file 'BathroomStalls : Stall Divider is inside my mod file but it doesn't appear into the game and i don t know why so waiting a solution i build an half wall with the bathroom stalls door and i ll try tomorrow if its work with my sims

try searching specifically for 'BathroomStalls : Stall Divider or 'Stall'
You can see what it looks like in the preview pictures showing the tutorial. The stall should also be among the toilets in the plumbing section, or the bathroom accent section.

Try again, and if you're still having problems let me know.
Page 1 of 2