Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 1:24 AM
Default Object Modding Help
I've been having trouble trying to track down the following Create a World objects that can be found in Bridgeport. I'm trying to find them in Sim3PE so that I can change their details so that I can add them to other neighbourhoods. I also want to be able to make it so that objects can be placed on top of lots. Since some default versions of pre-made neighbourhoods have some items placed on lots. And I want to be able to do the same.

The following Create a World objects that I'm struggling to find are:

Old's Cool Wooden Crates, The Colors of Fame, Landgraab Deluxe Scaffolding, Caution Barrier, Caution Barrier with Light, Viewers Wanted, Medium Crane, Large Crane, Wharf Buildings, A Shining Future, Bridgeport Radio Towers, Center Peak Wave, City Planter Box - Plaza, Dandelion Sculpture, Life in the Fast Lane, Diner Sign, Traffic Signal, Joey's Legal Advice

Just recently I had to modify the Late Night mod package that I downloaded, because some of the objects did not show up in Create a World, as they had not been sorted into categories.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 11:34 AM
HI there! S3PE is a great tool! though for finding objects like that, can be a struggle (especially since you have to make sure you've got ALL the resources, not just one) So therefore you might want to check out S3OC. This program basically loads all the game's objects from all EPs/SPs that you own and you can even search objects Else TSRW could be an interesting one, which, if you're really into meshing and such can be a good choice, else I'd go for S3OC... especially for minor edits but that's just my personal preference

Hope this helps a little! let me know if you need some more help with one of those programs... they can be a PITA to use, especially for a first time