Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3 > TS4 Functional Sectional ChocoSofa *Plus Table*

by Menaceman44 Posted 10th Oct 2018 at 9:36 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2019 at 10:30 PM by Menaceman44 : Small file update.

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 3:24 AM
Thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:50 AM
Hi, Alistu. u redo this? i downloaded it before, do we need to delete the old one and replace it with this?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:36 AM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 2nd Jul 2019 at 2:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
Hi, Alistu. u redo this? i downloaded it before, do we need to delete the old one and replace it with this?

I haven't released this seat before. This one is new. Are you thinking of the Dive Seating conversion I made? They can both be in your game at the same time. You just don't need the tuning file from this download if you already have the Dive Seating.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I haven't released this seat before. This one is new. Are you thinking onf the Dive Seating conversion I made? They can both be in your game at the same time. You just don't need the tuning file from this download if you already have the Dive Seating.

Oh yes, sorry. I was mistaken about these two sets. another set is dive seating conversion. a deferent one. ur creations are always in high quality, just like original Maxis made ones. I like to have them in my game very much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:54 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 8:57 PM
Its really good. I love it. Just an idea, could make one maybe with different collors or textures (or not) and make it 1000 dollars each and with a lot more comfort? Its just beacause 2 for comfort is not what I expected because something that looks so good should be morecomfortable. Im only saying this because I like it and it looks very good. LOVE IT <3.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
Its really good. I love it. Just an idea, could make one maybe with different collors or textures (or not) and make it 1000 dollars each and with a lot more comfort? Its just beacause 2 for comfort is not what I expected because something that looks so good should be morecomfortable. Im only saying this because I like it and it looks very good. LOVE IT <3.

All those hard angles? If I saw this IRL I would think it looked less comfortable.
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone

Actually in TS4, comfort is not that much impacting sims' life ang living. I mean sims can always get comfort bar green everywhere, seems like this need doesn't exist...unlike TS1 or TS2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:52 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 2:30 AM
already in my game. thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 10:29 AM
I love this! I've been waiting for a sectional sofa for ages. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 12:47 AM
I just downloaded this content but only 2 sections come with it the table and middle sofa piece. the end pieces and curved piece is missing
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pandacookiesims
I just downloaded this content but only 2 sections come with it the table and middle sofa piece. the end pieces and curved piece is missing

The other seat pieces are not missing. You must not have read the entire post. You have to disable "auto counters" to gain access to all of the pieces. Please re-read the first post if you're not sure what I mean by this as I have included pictures.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 1:58 PM
Thanks. I did a quick skim the first time and didn't notice the instructions.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 12:07 PM
If small incorrect details annoy you then you can grab today's update which fixes the specular so that light casts shadows the correct way on the sides of the single seat and end pieces. If you're not bothered by this then there is no need to update.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 10:32 PM
Another small update today. I have come to realise that the Comfort rating stated in the catalogue is not accurate. (Does anybody know if the different values actually affect anything? They all give a Comfy moodlet.) I have corrected the tuning and raised it to a level 3 rating. As a result the sofa now uses its own unique tuning and the seperate tuning file can be deleted once you download the updated version.

Instructor
#18 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 12:37 AM
Thanks for the update! Quick question: is it ok to keep the tuning file if we're using your Dive seating also? Or will it conflict?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 10:54 PM
If you are also using my Dive Seating then you should 100% delete the seperate tuning file. There is no need for a seperate tuning file anymore as the one needed for this seating is now included inside the file.

MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 7:54 AM
more more more counter-based modulars!!! I love that fun to use and create
Instructor
#21 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
If you are also using my Dive Seating then you should 100% delete the seperate tuning file. There is no need for a seperate tuning file anymore as the one needed for this seating is now included inside the file.

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:26 PM
Thanks for adding back what they took away
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 2:02 AM
Thanks for creating a really versatile seating set.