Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

70 Middle Lane | Renovation

by iSandor Posted 23rd Sep 2018 at 3:29 AM - Updated 28th Dec 2018 at 11:47 PM by iSandor

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 9:47 AM
Wow, I've seen a lot of Pleasantview lot makeovers and this one is by far my favorite take on the condos! I'm excited to see your other lots
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
Wow, I've seen a lot of Pleasantview lot makeovers and this one is by far my favorite take on the condos! I'm excited to see your other lots

Oh, thanks so much!! I was worried that I had changed so much things it wouldn't be possible to recognize the original house hahah. So glad you liked it. I'm going to post the others today!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 2:08 PM
This is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to see what the other homes look like!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
This is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to see what the other homes look like!

Hello! Thanks so much!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 11:50 AM
I love the vibrant colors - it really puts some life in those tired old Condos!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
I love the vibrant colors - it really puts some life in those tired old Condos!

Thanks so much!! Much appreciated for your comment!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 6:18 AM
Thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Debby1957
Thank you

I'm glad you liked it!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!