Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Kiss Interactions

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 22nd Aug 2018 at 3:14 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2022 at 3:37 AM by TheSweetSimmer

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:08 PM
Think its really great that you and Skydome are doing these mods, doing awesome job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:09 PM
Aw great!
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 5:03 PM
Brilliant. Thank you for this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 4:19 AM
THANK YOU! I always wanted this for Sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 5:48 PM
This mod reminded me back when I talked to this Asian American girl & she think this kind of thing is pedophilia. So funny...
Will definitely try this mod out. I think it would be funny if a toddler with Family Orient trait can't stop crying to kiss older sims in their family.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lonerbum
This mod reminded me back when I talked to this Asian American girl & she think this kind of thing is pedophilia. So funny...
Will definitely try this mod out. I think it would be funny if a toddler with Family Orient trait can't stop crying to kiss older sims in their family.

That's strange, I'm pretty sure most kids at least kiss their parents's cheeks, but maybe it'd be a little off if somebody who's not family would kiss a child on the lips Imo, maybe she thought that.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 11:49 AM
Ohh, I have missed this ineraction since TS2! Thanks! =D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 2:25 PM
Thanks for this, can hardly wait for the rest of the sims to be able to share the family kiss (adult to toddler, teen to all etc...) It is very cute and adds to the gameplay ;) Forgot to add that it works great in game and is perfectly safe to use :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:31 PM
Er, wait, so are they supposed to be kissing on the lips or is that a glitch? If yes, ew, but each to his own I guess as long as nobody uses this mod for pedophilic purposes. If no, then you might wanna fix that. XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:42 PM
Thank you! :)
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:56 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 8th Jul 2020 at 5:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Thanks for this, can hardly wait for the rest of the sims to be able to share the family kiss (adult to toddler, teen to all etc...) It is very cute and adds to the gameplay Forgot to add that it works great in game and is perfectly safe to use :D

I'm not too sure whether adults can kiss toddlers properly, since the toddler can't be held while doing it therefor the toddler teleports into the adult's arms.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 11:19 AM
This is so cute!! Thanks for your work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 10:18 PM
Great mod! I do this with my own family too, though I had outgrown it as a child. I still kiss my little nephews and nieces on the lips though I guess it's just the culture.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 2:10 AM
What about teenagers and elders? They are left aside..
The mod is cool!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:54 AM
What if the teens to elders picks up the toddler to give the family kiss? We do that in the real world or they are standing on a chair or the sofa, or your feet while you're sitting in the sofa Toddler attack LOL Like an addition to the snuggle they do now. would also love a family kiss between grown-up siblings (Have a family of 4 witches living around the town and i make sure that they hug before my sim (nr3) runs off to chat to the other family members (Parents- sisters + inlaws and the other sisters daughter) all around the neighbor hood. She is now expecting twins and married to a farmer with a cowshed, chicken-coop, beehive and a green house with a lot of various plants and trees She is also a top surgeon so it's a busy life God how i love the sims !!!
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
What if the teens to elders picks up the toddler to give the family kiss? We do that in the real world or they are standing on a chair or the sofa, or your feet while you're sitting in the sofa Toddler attack LOL Like an addition to the snuggle they do now. would also love a family kiss between grown-up siblings (Have a family of 4 witches living around the town and i make sure that they hug before my sim (nr3) runs off to chat to the other family members (Parents- sisters + inlaws and the other sisters daughter) all around the neighbor hood. She is now expecting twins and married to a farmer with a cowshed, chicken-coop, beehive and a green house with a lot of various plants and trees She is also a top surgeon so it's a busy life God how i love the sims !!!

That sounds nice, but I'm afraid my friend who scripted these is having a few problems with his computer. And that's awesome, I love Sims 3 too!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 4:04 PM
This remind me of that mod in sims 2 where children could have adult interactions with each other. I think I will use it
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chatsa
This remind me of that mod in sims 2 where children could have adult interactions with each other. I think I will use it

There was no mod for that. Adults in Sims 2 could already kiss children, and toddlers.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 2:08 PM
Когда я начал играть в Sims 3, мне не хватало именно такого поцелуя.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 1:18 PM
after kiss no mood no effect with sims ?
next version add effect for sims ? please..
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 4:35 PM
@Workman

This is not a proper social interaction, it's just a little addition for family members to preform with.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th May 2019 at 1:11 AM
I know that comment about people finding kissing family on the lips is old, but I just wanted to mention that it's not common for all families to do this. A lot of people find it weird to kiss your family members on the lips. To most people, kissing on the cheek is more appropriate with family.

I do want to say this mod is really cute though, my family doesn't do the whole kissing on lips thing and I'm pretty sure my family would think that it's weird. I think it's weird too, only because I'm not used to that. But even so, I still think having this family interaction is really cute and if you do grow up with this as the norm, it's not weird at all. Heck, I've mentioned to people how me and my other family members walk around comfortably at home in just a shirt and underwear or my dad just in his boxers most of the time. It's not weird to us, since we grew up seeing this all the time so it's pretty normal for us.

Anyways, enough of that, thanks for the mod, definitely using it in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 3:15 PM
I don't have sims 3 I have 4 and I hope someone makes it for sims4. However, I wanted to thankyou anyway because these are the kind of interactions sims are missing that makes the family feel real and bonded. Mine are so stiff right now and many interactions are missing. Thankyou!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 7:55 PM
Hello, thanks for the mod! I realised that sims' relationship won't increase and they can still do this interaction regardless of their relationship level.
Page 1 of 2