Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phone Mods

by simler90 Posted 14th Aug 2018 at 12:47 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2022 at 6:42 AM by simler90

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:30 PM
Thank you! No more annoying stalkers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:46 PM
this is awesome thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:49 PM
I was wondering why the restaurant host(ess?) called everyone incessantly before I installed the no-relationship-with-servers hack. I'm downloading this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:48 PM
This one was so hard to detect, I just wondered why I got random calls from just anyone at all! Thanks for fixing something that was so annoying.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 6:44 PM
I had a mod for no npc calls and didn't have Downtown installed, never got any calls at all and couldn't figure out why. Thanks for this mod. (:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:32 PM
So that's why Bartolo CONSTANTLY calls all my sims!! Newest sim added to my neighborhood. Everyone barely knew him! He's a baker and owns a shop, so he has interacted with everybody on a sales level (15 STR). I'm like, nobody knows you, but you call 3x a day! Shouldn't you be baking??

Thanks for this fix! Long time coming!

-grinEvilly
>=)
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 8:26 AM
Does this conflict with Pescado's phone hack?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 6:02 PM
I was very annoyed every time, they calling up randomly, even if i am in another family to playing, the same sim, all the time. So, thank you for this mod, its a great idea.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:27 PM
Thanks, this fix is very great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:41 PM
Yes! It was, like, whoever angered them at the last neighborhood party kept calling them! Now they can actually talk to sims they need to build relationships with. I never knew why that happened, thank you for figuring it out -and fixing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 12:03 AM
Thank you so much. My sims keep getting called by an NPC barista whom none of them know. She's just the barista at the gym in Bluewater Village that I send my sims to. Since they never buy coffee, they've never actually spoken to her in person, yet she won't stop calling. I hope that this will get rid of her at last.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:11 AM
Thank you. I always wonder why we keep getting called by a knew-and-newest Sim in town, even he or she is just an acquaintance. This was really bugs me a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 3:46 AM
Only drawback with this mod is that you MUST use 7zip to install it even though it claims to be a ."rar" file. I've run into a few of these, and suspect that something must have gone wrong with the compression algorithm.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:49 AM
Smart! Thanks for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 11:01 AM
Thank you, I really needed this as burglars and delivery people kept calling my sims. I had to download 7zip so that isn't very nice though. I wonder if this could be re-uploaded?
Instructor
#17 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 6:36 PM
I usually just turned the darned phone off! Thanks for this, I'll give it a try. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:11 PM
OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd May 2019 at 7:57 PM
Thank you!!! There was always that one barista or store clerk in every neighbourhood that kept calling, and it's been driving me insane. I can't believe the nightmare is finally over.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
Does this conflict with Pescado's phone hack?

The HDCU reports a conflict:
I'm wondering if maybe Pescado fixed this as well.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 3:37 PM
The same. This mod's description sounds like a blessing, but It doesn't work in my game :'(
Mad Poster
#22 Old 26th May 2020 at 10:14 PM
HCDU is showing a conflict between Phone Teen Running Fix and Slig's updated version of alfixes. I know most people don't use any version of alfixes anymore, but this might still be useful info to someone.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th May 2020 at 4:42 PM
Because HCDU reports a possible conflict, does anyone knows if this 'random calls fix' really conflicts with Pescado's phonehack?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 3:48 PM
Does Pescado's ALFixes also fix the teen running to the phone thing? Because hack conlict is showing something but there's nothing about teenagers answering the phone in the description for it. Do the conflicts that show up in that program not always need to be dealt with?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 3:22 PM
I didn't even see the other people talking about the hack conflict thing.
Page 1 of 2