Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greaves' Ceiling Lights from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:05 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:30 AM
thank for all
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:24 PM
This is lovely; thanks for converting it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:01 PM
Thanks I've missed beautiful chandeliers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 7:19 AM
I was missing this! Thank you for bringing it back.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 3:13 AM
Thank you for converting this from Sims 3.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Mar 2020 at 5:48 PM Last edited by Alundra : 30th Mar 2020 at 2:50 PM.
Hey Jim!

If I put the long ones over any table in the game and it gets filled with plates the sims can't pick up the plates. If you click on the dishwasher it says that there's no dishes to clean. My house is medium height and the long lights look so great, I had two next to each other. Before now I had only used one and no issues. I'm hoping you can look into this because these are my fav lights in the game, I use them on every house! :D

EDIT: On further playtime it's happening with one as well. I have two tables next to each other to make a longer 4x1 table, and the light is in the middle. It stops them getting anything from those 2 middle seats. It doesn't stop them on a 3 seater table.

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Apr 2022 at 2:22 AM
This is my favorite chandelier. It's easy to change it to 2 or 3 tier. I can make it with 12 or 18 arms. Just hold Crtl and shift, then hit C. Type testingcheats on, bb.moveobjects on. Hang the first chandelier, click on it with the eyedropper, turn the second chandelier using < or > keys. To make 2 or 3 tier click on the second chandelier, hold Alt and hit [ left bracket.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jun 2023 at 4:12 PM
This is my favourite ceiling light from ts3, I used it in nearly every build. So glad I found it! Thanks so much for converting it!!