Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RK800 Connor Jacket RE-TEXTURED by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 27th Jul 2018 at 7:40 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2018 at 7:00 PM by LadySpira : adding 'also recommended' download

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 8:16 PM
thank you so very much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 8:42 PM
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
Thank You So Much
So. Freacking. Much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 2:16 PM
OMG, it's such a perfect mimic to the original garment! Great work, you deviant simmer 😜
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 11:02 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 11:24 PM
Yessss
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 2:04 AM
Please release Connor as a sim I can download
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 4:53 PM
This is incredibly well done! And such an awesome recolour, so gonna use it! Thank you so much! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
Please release Connor as a sim I can download
I will probably upload him tomorrow!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 1:09 AM
Thank you very much for the texture, I made one but it was not very good, if you could get the same version as Kara's, Marcos and Alice's clothes would be great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cloquis
Thank you very much for the texture, I made one but it was not very good, if you could get the same version as Kara's, Marcos and Alice's clothes would be great
unfortunately I can't promise anything but since I'm very passionate about android fashion, we'll see
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 1:45 AM
Yeees I was hoping someone would do this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 3:31 AM
beautiful!! i'd love to download that connor sim as well, he's gorgeous <3
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:54 PM
This is probably the best Connor jacket I've yet seen! Love it! Thank you a lot for sharing a lot of Detroit stuff!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
This is probably the best Connor jacket I've yet seen! Love it! Thank you a lot for sharing a lot of Detroit stuff!
Thank you for the praise! -And it's my pleasure
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:30 PM
Looks awesome, but for whatever reason it won't show in my CAS tops list for either gender. any ideas why? Maybe it requires DLC you forgot to mark? Thanks in advance for any help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VeryTallGnome
Looks awesome, but for whatever reason it won't show in my CAS tops list for either gender. any ideas why? Maybe it requires DLC you forgot to mark? Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi. I just checked the the post of the original mesh's creator, who doesn't state any other requirements apart from the base game - so a missing expansion can't be it. also I made sure the jacket was showing up in my own game, which it does. HOWEVER, I know that CAS has a habit of swallowing certain items in the 'general section' of a clothing / acc type. so instead, try finding it in the 'suit jackets' section for example. apart from that, I couldn't find any other issue causing your problem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 7:03 PM
i loved your re texture it realy fits . by the way did you make the blue blood
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hellokitty160
i loved your re texture it realy fits . by the way did you make the blue blood
always a pleasure to hear and no, the nose bleed tattoo was made by Magic-Bot and can be found HERE, I simply edited the photo to make it blue. However, I am considering to create my own skin overlays of blue blood scars / wounds etc. at some point.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:42 AM
Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:28 PM
Where is the mesh?
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th May 2019 at 11:22 PM
Omg the jacket is awesome! I was just wondering where you got the blue blood mod you used in your sample image?? I love how it looks and would absolutely love to pair it with your rk800 jacket and led mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 1:10 AM
Omg This Looks great, When I saw this I downloaded it immediately and it is Amazingg!! Thank You so much for making this! Is there maybe a possibility that you could do a RK900 jacket please? ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 11:16 PM
This is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I love it in my game Thanks so much!!!
Looking forward to your other creations. RK900 jacket for instance... :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HacliSeferiBekcisi
Where is the mesh?
The mesh is included!
Page 1 of 2