Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bespoke Lot Pack - 15 Houses

by Honeywell Posted 21st Jul 2018 at 6:56 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2018 at 1:15 PM by Honeywell

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Theorist
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Hey, I've been playing with the Coastal Sage house and I notice that when sims go into the back bathroom on the first floor from the room without the bed in it whatever they have in their queue gets dropped. Is there any way to fix this, other than just removing that door?
I'm sorry, I just don't know. I've played that house quite a bit and I never noticed anything--but then again I've never seen a sim drop their queue from going through a door.
Mad Poster
#52 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 6:21 AM
It doesn't happen when they go through the door - it happens in the middle of that small room in front of the bathroom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 28th May 2022 at 6:22 AM
This is amazing! On an another half-related note, im 100 percent using the C&C II house design for the Gavigan family.
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Jun 2023 at 9:43 AM
Where is link of roofs recolors?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 11th Jun 2023 at 1:06 AM
thanks a lot
Theorist
THANKS POST
#56 Old 1st Jul 2023 at 6:37 PM
Thank you, these are beautiful.
Page 3 of 3