Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

204 Old Farm Road

by ekrubynaffit Posted 15th Jul 2018 at 10:11 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2018 at 10:40 PM by ekrubynaffit

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:24 AM
Wow, the entire house is just super cute!! Wouldn't have given the original a second glance, but I *love* what you did with it! So happy you found a use for so many "Claybee" bits too, and I love the way you mix them into the overall style. Super in love with the background fort! ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:52 PM
Thank you so much for sharing. I love, love, love what you did with this boring house and my sims are going to enjoy living in it. <3
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 9:22 AM
Thanks guys for your lovely comments, and Liz so happy to have done justice to your wonderful recolours, thankyou for all your hard work on them!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 2:51 PM
Had to pop in and say that I absolutely LOVE what you did with this house! It's gorgeous! The original is one of those "and what exactly am I supposed to do with this?" lots that just sits in the bin, collecting dust, but this house, my Sims will be fighting over. Thank you!

Also, thank you very much for pointing me in the direction of Liz's Claybee kitchen (and her other recols, too). I'd somehow missed them before, but they're gorgeous! Would you believe I actually didn't recognise my wall cabinets at first, they looked so completely different and pretty? So thank you (and @Liz) for that, too! :lovestruc
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 10:41 AM
Thanks Nix, so happy you like it😊
Liz's recolours are truly stunning, use them so much, probably about as much as your cabinets and counters, and that's saying something 😅

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 5:43 AM
This wouldn't happen to be based on a real Old Farm Road, would it? I ask because I grew up on the corner of a road named just that, and while I've never seen the interior of any of the houses there, the outside looks rather like something that would belong. (And the price is fitting, as it's a well-off neighborhood.)

I know it's probably a coincidence, but I had to ask out of curiosity.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
This wouldn't happen to be based on a real Old Farm Road, would it? I ask because I grew up on the corner of a road named just that, and while I've never seen the interior of any of the houses there, the outside looks rather like something that would belong. (And the price is fitting, as it's a well-off neighborhood.)

I know it's probably a coincidence, but I had to ask out of curiosity.

Lol no, it's based on 204 old farm road that's already in the game, awesome though that I hit the nail on the head with it looking like a real live house though!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 9:01 PM
I always thought this house had potential! All of that unused space and windows added so much cost to it. I have renovated this one but ended up just making it smaller. Thanks for your hard work
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
I always thought this house had potential! All of that unused space and windows added so much cost to it. I have renovated this one but ended up just making it smaller. Thanks for your hard work

Most welcome, I too thought it had alot of potential, but everytime I went to renovate the original something would happen to my game, which was one of the deciding factors for a whole new build!