Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Part Time Careers (TS3 to TS4)

by Twilightsims Posted 12th Jul 2018 at 2:47 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2018 at 2:59 PM by Twilightsims

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 8:06 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:15 PM
I forgot about these :-) Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:18 PM
is this also for teens perhaps?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
is this also for teens perhaps?

Yes they are

Twilightsims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 5:19 AM
This is so awesome! Thank you for adding these.

The only thing that would make it even better is if the Teen Star job worked with Sacrificial's Road to Fame mod so that when they age up they don't lose their fame...of course teens losing their fame actually does happen in Hollywood so that's believable. Plot twist: once a teen who is a Teen Star ages up (s)he could become addicted to drugs/alcohol using Basemental's drug mod...
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 11:56 AM
Hey! Love your mod! I could translate it into Spanish and send to you the translation, if that's okay. Let me know and I'll do it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jordihs
Hey! Love your mod! I could translate it into Spanish and send to you the translation, if that's okay. Let me know and I'll do it!

Yes that’s fine

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 3:31 PM
How can I translate it to a other language?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 5:46 PM
I absolutely love having part-time jobs for sims of all ages. Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 11:08 PM
Default Spanish translation
Hi!

I'm a native spanish speaker, and I am currently sutying Literature on University. I offer myself to try to translate this mod to spanish, but I have no idea of how to do it. I'd love helping you, maybe if you explain me how to do it, I could make it.

Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:22 PM
For some odd reason, my sims aren't going to work. Even though its work time. Help?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Hi!

I'm a native spanish speaker, and I am currently sutying Literature on University. I offer myself to try to translate this mod to spanish, but I have no idea of how to do it. I'd love helping you, maybe if you explain me how to do it, I could make it.

Quote: Originally posted by Shiipoopii
How can I translate it to a other language?

I’ve messaged you both

Twilightsims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arox312
For some odd reason, my sims aren't going to work. Even though its work time. Help?

Hmm that’s strange, are you getting any error messages from it? Also do you have script mods enabled?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:46 PM
Default My Issue too
Quote: Originally posted by Twilightsims
Hmm that’s strange, are you getting any error messages from it? Also do you have script mods enabled?

I have not received any errors and do have scripts enabled for it. I am using other job mods that work fine so I am not sure why they won't go.

When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today I wish I wish
He would go away.

Alors voilà Clyde a une petite amie Elle est belle et son prénom C'est Bonnie A eux deux ils forment Le gang Barrow Leurs noms Bonnie Parker et Clyde Barrow - Serge Gainsbourg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by painkillerdeb
I have not received any errors and do have scripts enabled for it. I am using other job mods that work fine so I am not sure why they won't go.

I’ve tested it in game and it seems to be working fine, the only other I thing I can think of is to redownload them and see if they work without other job mods in case they are conflicting with another mod, but if not then I’m unsure why this is happening in your game

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Twilightsims
I’ve tested it in game and it seems to be working fine, the only other I thing I can think of is to redownload them and see if they work without other job mods in case they are conflicting with another mod, but if not then I’m unsure why this is happening in your game

Ok I will try it again, thanks for responding

When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today I wish I wish
He would go away.

Alors voilà Clyde a une petite amie Elle est belle et son prénom C'est Bonnie A eux deux ils forment Le gang Barrow Leurs noms Bonnie Parker et Clyde Barrow - Serge Gainsbourg
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:02 PM
I'm having the same problem that they aren't working in game. I don't have any other career mods.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xtermilo08
I'm having the same problem that they aren't working in game. I don't have any other career mods.

Are you getting any sort of error message?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 3:34 PM
I can't get the mausoleum job to work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shootupsatan
I can't get the mausoleum job to work

Are you getting any error messages?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:10 AM
I tried the Test Subject and Bookstore Clerk carreers and had the same problem - sim won't go to work even though it's work time, even when I click the 'go to work' button. I don't get any error messages either, no LEs. Sims just don't even try to leave. They completely ignore me ^^.
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 8:40 AM
Can you answer my Message? I Want them so much. But in German :D
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 6:11 PM
please update
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 12:53 PM
I can translate it in French if you want!
Page 1 of 2