Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2018 at 1:51 PM
Default The Sims 4 Gourmet Vampire Challange
So this is actually inspired by an old Human Zoo challange that I orginally wrote for sims 3 involving collecting occult sims. So without further ado let's get started.

Your sim is a vampire that comes from the dynasty of the most powerful Grand Masters in all of the vampire history. However they have one weakness...their neverending hunger that gets passed on to the next generations. No matter how much plasma they drank it was never enough, it held them back. Your sim has found the perfect solution...they've decided to collect enough people so that they never have to go hungry again.

1. Create a vampire sim. Now for this challange to work your vampire must have the weaknesses 'Sloppy Drinker' and 'Insatiable Thirst' so obviously you might have to play with this vampire for a while to build up the rank for it. I happened to have a previously saved Grand Master Vampire in my library, whom I repurposed for this challange but you do you. You can always use cheats to get highest rank that doesn't matter at this point.
2. Build your mansion. For this you're allowed to use money cheats. Remember your sim comes from the great dynasty, they're rich af. For the mansion you need a basement with 7 rooms for the sims you're going to collect. Each room has to have enough to mentain the humans' needs: a bed, sink, toilet, shower/bath, tiny kitchen/dining area and at least one object for entertainment.
3. Now for the fun part, start collecting your 'food'. Remember your vampire is a gourmet so you can't just pick up random sims off the street. I've noticed that some sims's plasma tasted better than others and it seems to be randomised by the game. So have your vampire befriend human sims and drink their plasma. When you find the sims who give them the moodlet 'divine drink', get them to move into the household and lock them in one of the basement rooms. Do it until all the rooms are filled up.

Notes based on my own gameplay:
I found that my vampire who had both of the mentioned weaknesses got hungry very quickly and she usually needed to have 3-4 deep drinks per day to sustain herself, and given that you have a 12h waiting period before you can drink from a sim again I would say that 7 humans to feed from is not a farfetched number.
When I tried to play it again without premade vampire I found that it doesnt take long to get to Grand Master rank, because every time you drink from a sim you get some points on the bar, so it's very easy to level up just by feeding your vampire.
Also consider hiring a butler it made things very easy. When locking the door in the basement make sure the butler also has access to the door, so that if anything breaks inside or if the humans are hungry he can take care of that.

I've actually got a pretty nice mansion and basement going on, so I might post screenshots of it later for inspiration purposes.

And this is it! It's not meant to be a very difficult challange, since it mostly relies on how quickly you can befriend sims and get their permission to drink their plasma, but I still hope some of you will enjoy this gameplay.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th May 2018 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gothiclolitapl
So this is actually inspired by an old Human Zoo challange that I orginally wrote for sims 3 involving collecting occult sims. So without further ado let's get started.

Your sim is a vampire that comes from the dynasty of the most powerful Grand Masters in all of the vampire history. However they have one weakness...their neverending hunger that gets passed on to the next generations. No matter how much plasma they drank it was never enough, it held them back. Your sim has found the perfect solution...they've decided to collect enough people so that they never have to go hungry again.

1. Create a vampire sim. Now for this challange to work your vampire must have the weaknesses 'Sloppy Drinker' and 'Insatiable Thirst' so obviously you might have to play with this vampire for a while to build up the rank for it. I happened to have a previously saved Grand Master Vampire in my library, whom I repurposed for this challange but you do you. You can always use cheats to get highest rank that doesn't matter at this point.
2. Build your mansion. For this you're allowed to use money cheats. Remember your sim comes from the great dynasty, they're rich af. For the mansion you need a basement with 7 rooms for the sims you're going to collect. Each room has to have enough to mentain the humans' needs: a bed, sink, toilet, shower/bath, tiny kitchen/dining area and at least one object for entertainment.
3. Now for the fun part, start collecting your 'food'. Remember your vampire is a gourmet so you can't just pick up random sims off the street. I've noticed that some sims's plasma tasted better than others and it seems to be randomised by the game. So have your vampire befriend human sims and drink their plasma. When you find the sims who give them the moodlet 'divine drink', get them to move into the household and lock them in one of the basement rooms. Do it until all the rooms are filled up.

Notes based on my own gameplay:
I found that my vampire who had both of the mentioned weaknesses got hungry very quickly and she usually needed to have 3-4 deep drinks per day to sustain herself, and given that you have a 12h waiting period before you can drink from a sim again I would say that 7 humans to feed from is not a farfetched number.
When I tried to play it again without premade vampire I found that it doesnt take long to get to Grand Master rank, because every time you drink from a sim you get some points on the bar, so it's very easy to level up just by feeding your vampire.
Also consider hiring a butler it made things very easy. When locking the door in the basement make sure the butler also has access to the door, so that if anything breaks inside or if the humans are hungry he can take care of that.

I've actually got a pretty nice mansion and basement going on, so I might post screenshots of it later for inspiration purposes.

And this is it! It's not meant to be a very difficult challange, since it mostly relies on how quickly you can befriend sims and get their permission to drink their plasma, but I still hope some of you will enjoy this gameplay.

UPDATE:
If you want a harder version of this challange, you can make some restrictions on what kind of sim you will prey on. Finding a sim whose plasma is especially tasty isn't that easy to begin with, at least not for me, maybe you will get more lucky. Anyway if you want to play it on hard mode you can apply several restrictions.
The restrictions I'm playing:
-I won't lock sims who have children, since I don't like separating families (lol, kidnapping? Sure. Kidnapping parents? Nah)
-I only go for YA or A. Old sims will die quickly anyway so there's no point, and althoguh I can drink plasma from teens I don't want to lock them away and stop them from going to school, but if you want to play an especially evil vampire who kidnaps teenagers go for it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2018 at 4:54 PM
So here are some screenshots of my vampire sim and the mansion. I'm gonna try figure out how to upload it here, since the files for sims and households in sims 4 is different than for sims 3
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th May 2018 at 5:59 PM
This challenge might be fun to try! I already have Grand Masters that I can place in a new save file, I'm thinking of doing it with multiple vampires and many humans since I can have 25 Sims in a household by MC Command Center. The only thing with my original vampires are that I'll need to reset their powers since their weaknesses has already been used up, but that won't be a problem. Thanks for a new gameplay idea.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2018 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gothiclolitapl
So here are some screenshots of my vampire sim and the mansion. I'm gonna try figure out how to upload it here, since the files for sims and households in sims 4 is different than for sims 3

I put the house in sims 4 gallery. It's called gothic vampire manor, you can find it if you search origin id blackrosespl
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 9:58 PM
do let me know how that one goes, im intruiged in how the gameplay would go with that many sims. yolu could try to get few sims in the basement and get them to try for a baby and see if their kid will also have delicious plasma when it grows up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 10:29 PM
update time!

this is harder than i though it would be because its so goddamn hard to find sims with tasty blood. i did some research and apparently there isnt any rule as to whose blood tastes good, its just randomly generated by the game. honestly i feel like it would make more sense if the taste of blood was indicated by specific traits, or maybe the compatibility of the vampire's traits with the human's traits. any thoguhts on that?