Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alli

by cherbear Posted 12th Jun 2018 at 12:15 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 4:20 AM
Thank you for another lovely femsimme!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:01 AM
Amazing! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:53 AM
May I ask how you made her? Did you use the standard face templates and modifying these in body shop or? :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 12:38 PM Last edited by cherbear : 12th Jun 2018 at 7:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by AlinaDK
May I ask how you made her? Did you use the standard face templates and modifying these in body shop or? :-)
she was born in game, her parents were other sims I created, then I modified her in body shop (made her lips a little bit bigger, changed her eye shape a little bit, minimal changes). For that I used the body sliders by Nopke, you can find those here in MTS

-@maiaorozco
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:13 PM
Thank you! She is very beautiful sim.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cherbear
she was born in game, her parents were other sims I created, then I modified her in body shop (made her lips a little bit bigger, changed her eye shape a little bit, minimal changes). For that I used the body sliders by Nopke, you can find those here in MTS

thanks! :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Thank you for another lovely femsimme!

Cute Sim but she is bugged..Definately Don't breed her. Her hair I'm assuming.
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KiwiKatie000
Cute Sim but she is bugged..Definately Don't breed her. Her hair I'm assuming.

I breed a lot of simmies submitted on this site. Can always change the hair. Maybe by the end of summer she'll arrive at that point and I'll post what happens.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:56 AM
It says that the structure of the content is damage :/ when I try to unzip the rar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM
It's so great to see people still making cc for sims 2! This sim is gorgeous thank you~
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 9:07 PM
love her! thankyou!