Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extra CEPs for Outdoor Minitable and Chair based on d4RE's Extra CEP for the Bench

by gabilei123 Posted 15th May 2018 at 11:03 PM - Updated 16th May 2018 at 9:36 AM by gabilei123

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:43 PM
I like CEP. CEP is good.
Thank you for sharing!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th May 2018 at 5:10 AM
Great work! Thanks for picking up the slack. And for the nice recolors.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 6:45 PM
@gabilei123 Hello.

I just uploaded some new meshes and recolors to expand this table, chair, and bench "set", and linked your CEP extra for anyone who wants them all to match. While I was trouble-shooting I noticed that the chair and table are not visible in neighborhood view (LOD90). It's not your CEP extra, but Maxis/ EA never made the originals visible in 'hood view.

I was about to make a CEP Extra to make them visible, but it seemed silly to have two extras for a single object. So I just thought I would bring it to your attention in case you would like to add the LOD90 to yours.

*I tried to send this as a PM, but your box is full. Feel free to delete this post once read

We have been stuck too long with "New Mesh" as the apex of creation.
_ WesHowe