Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch)

by Havem Posted 21st Apr 2018 at 4:30 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2022 at 4:00 AM by Havem

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 6:21 PM
This is my favorite Character of the Serie Sherlock - Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 9:05 PM
perfection! you nailed it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:27 PM
Awesome! I love him! Thank you for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:22 PM
Thanks bunches! One of my favorite actors. So happy to have him in my game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 6:46 PM
You did an exceptional job!!! I would be glad to use him in game. All your hard work really shows.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 4:19 AM
Wow...really looks like him.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:17 PM
Thank you for this but it told you used a new version but my game is the latest already.. help please..?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2018 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomhiddlesdarling
Thank you for this but it told you used a new version but my game is the latest already.. help please..?

What? O.O Your game told you, that I used a newer version? O.O Maybe... I got a pack you don't have? Because I have all packs. That's the only explanation I can think of... *blinks* I am really sorry... I don't know how I can help...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:07 AM
You did a great job. I'm so glad I'll be able to have him in my game. Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomhiddlesdarling

I know what your problem is. I've got the same. The hairstyle is from my first pet stuffpack. Grate job. Is exactley the hair of the series. You can also take the a=hair form romantic garden stuff if you want.