Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Papaya & Pomelo

by icemunmun Posted 15th Apr 2018 at 10:46 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 9:51 PM by icemunmun

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 12:03 AM
Thanks, as always you are awesome! --ElderJymm
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:40 AM
Hey, new fruits - thank you very much, dear icemunmun. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:40 AM
Oooo! Thanks Pomelo is one of my fav fruits!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 6:51 AM Last edited by cateyes2201 : 18th Apr 2018 at 7:29 AM.
You're great, your mods are great. I love all your harvestables and must have them. :lovestruc But soon we will need an another mod for more than one gardener to hire.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 1:30 AM
More yummy fruits for my Sims! Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:24 AM
Amazing as always, thank you :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 9:13 PM
You just get better and better! Thank you, I love this. My health conscious sims prefer to have fresh fruit snacks for the children. The kids love you candy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2018 at 1:34 PM
Thank you so much for filling up my sims gardens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th May 2018 at 5:25 PM
Hi. I have been running a retail store selling vegetables and fruits. Most of the recent fruits and vegetables are not giving me the option for sale. eg: Papaya Pomelo eggplant,Artichoke, Avocado, yam and few more plz help me thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:38 PM
Are your harvesables updated for the latest seasons patch?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gatamala85
Are your harvesables updated for the latest seasons patch?

This one hasn't been updated yet. I am working on it now! Some of the older ones have been updated. look for the dates in the title for the recently updated ones (21st June)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 5:13 AM
Do your harvestables interact with the seasons the same way that ingame harvestables do?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
Do your harvestables interact with the seasons the same way that ingame harvestables do?

Yeah they do. But i just made some of the plants appear green too when they are dormant and do not become harvestable. I was depressed seing all the plants brown so i changed some of them up
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Yeah they do. But i just made some of the plants appear green too when they are dormant and do not become harvestable. I was depressed seing all the plants brown so i changed some of them up

LOL great! Yeah I kinda don't like the colors they are in fall and winter either. Even when they are still active they're still ugly! Thank you for all your hard work. We adore them.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 11:13 PM
Are your mods OK with today's hotfix?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Courtflash
Are your mods OK with today's hotfix?

They should be!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
They should be!

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:09 AM
Thank for these choices! Seasons is making me into a gardener!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 11:19 PM
Once again, thank you! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 3:22 PM
thank you for all your mods I'm a fan. new vegetables / fruits coming soon?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 12:49 AM
I'm having a problem with the pomelo. I have the new November update for it, but my sims cannot plant the fruit, even in spring with warm temps. Since they couldn't plant it, I tried just putting the tree down in build/buy mode, but received last exception errors from it immediately. So far, the other harvestables seem fine.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
I'm having a problem with the pomelo. I have the new November update for it, but my sims cannot plant the fruit, even in spring with warm temps. Since they couldn't plant it, I tried just putting the tree down in build/buy mode, but received last exception errors from it immediately. So far, the other harvestables seem fine.

Ah thanks i will look into it!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2

Hey...i checked this in game and i could plant it and it grows in its growing season ( summer, fall). Can you check whether you have an extra copy of the previous file hiding somewhere in your mods folder and re download the newly updated version ?

( i will post some pictures tonight)
Page 1 of 2