Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 5:37 PM
Default Is there a template for Sims 4 challenges?
I have an idea for a challenge, but I'm horrible at explaining things in a way that makes sense. Is there a fill in the blank template or something I can use? If not then I'll just not post it
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 6:08 PM
Why not use a documentation sort of setup?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Why not use a documentation sort of setup?

I don't know how to put what I want to say into words. Thats the problem. If there was a template that I could use as a guide then I could probably figure it out. But after searching on Google, doesn't seem like there is something like that.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 7:55 AM
You seem to be able to word things well in your posts here. I would look at some other challenges to see how they are presented. Then just start typing and see what happens. When you get to a point where you need help, post what you have done and ask for suggestions. Keep it simple. Keep it fairly short. Just set out the basic structure and you can expand on it later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
You seem to be able to word things well in your posts here. I would look at some other challenges to see how they are presented. Then just start typing and see what happens. When you get to a point where you need help, post what you have done and ask for suggestions. Keep it simple. Keep it fairly short. Just set out the basic structure and you can expand on it later.

Thank you, I'll try that. So where should I post it if I need help? In the Challenge thread or somewhere else?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:26 AM
Creator Feedback might be a good place. If not, a moderator will move it to where it should be.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Creator Feedback might be a good place. If not, a moderator will move it to where it should be.

Why haven't I thought of that. Though do people submit their ideas for a challenge? I might try it out whether I'm unsure the challenge fits the requirements/policy of the sight.