Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Tightwad Street - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 7th Apr 2018 at 8:04 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 11:51 PM
Very cute and stylish! Thanks for the cheap house...er, "frugal"...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 4:19 AM
Oh, this is a little beauty - Thank you so very much for the pleasure to come!
~~Debra
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 9:30 AM
This pretty little house will also be ideal at Uni for students who don't like dorm life! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:45 PM
@FranH - LOL, that gave me a chuckle, thanks! You're so welcome, I hope you enjoy it!

@HeartDeco - Thanks so much for the compliment! I hope you have fun with it! :D

@MaAlet - You're welcome, and good idea! Thanks for mentioning it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 8:25 PM
Yessss I've loved all of the super cheap houses that have been posted lately! I started a new low budget neighborhood and love it
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 8:57 PM
Amazing! Pretty AND low budget!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 12:39 AM
The color scheme is so cute!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 1:37 AM
I'm always so happy to see a new addition to Butterfly's Beautiful Bargain-Budget Builds! Even as simple-seeming a home as this it's clear the thought that went into it -- the flowers and how they match the house's colours, the difference those little bits of awning make, the painted gravel walk and drive, even down to the colour of the microwave... It may be cheaper than frugal, but everything still comes together to make the place look like home. ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 3:40 AM
@SmilingAudibly - Thanks so much for the comment and support us "small home builders". If you haven't, you can check out my profile page for more low budget homes!
@SciBirg - Thank you so much! :D
@pamreg - Thanks! I think it came together nicely too!
@Liz - Omgosh Liz, your "Butterfly's Beautiful Bargain-Budget Builds" cracked me the heck up something fierce. That was good! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on the home. I appreciate everything you mentioned. It makes me feel so nice to know little things are noticed. I need to do some CC homes so I can use some YOUR quality recolors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 10:35 PM
:D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meepjeep31
:D

@meepjeep31 - Thanks! back at'cha!