Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:38 AM Last edited by Mister Simmy : 10th Apr 2018 at 3:36 AM.
Default Sims 3 DC Superheroes mod ideas
IMPORTANT: I've changed my mind. We will be doing DC and Marvel both.

I've always dreamed of the one thing the Sims series should have had: Superheroes! We could add superheroes, villains, everything! So first lets negotiate of what important stuff we need for the mod. Excited to see your replies!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mister Simmy
I've always dreamed of the one thing the Sims series should have had: Superheroes! We could add superheroes, villains, everything! So first lets negotiate of what important stuff we need for the mod. Excited to see your replies!

First of all they should have the costumes and I remember that you could play as a rat on the DS version of Sims 2. I think the ending scene is a reference to the ending scene in Batman 1989.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
First of all they should have the costumes and I remember that you could play as a rat on the DS version of Sims 2. I think the ending scene is a reference to the ending scene in Batman 1989.

I can't model. Can you model?
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mister Simmy
I can't model. Can you model?

I sure wish I can. I can't afford to go to college to learn about it yet but if you point me to a good tutorial about modeling I might just practice learning how to make one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I sure wish I can. I can't afford to go to college to learn about it yet but if you point me to a good tutorial about modeling I might just practice learning how to make one.

See the Blender tutorials. Here's a good one. It's for modeling clothes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nIDVxDOlY&t=1083s

All credit goes to Alimayo Arango
#6 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 1:29 AM
Something that would be fun is using the hoverboard from Into The Future to make Static's hoverboard. Zooming around town on something like that would be better than the one we have!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 4:04 AM
All I have is Generations, Pets, Ambitions, Seaasons and Late Night. So what can we do for the hoverboard? Or is it possible for you to do it without being required to have that expansion pack?
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 1:53 PM
I've just installed Blender on my laptop and watched some of the video. I must say that it got me very interested in creating new 3d models but I need to make time to learn all of it.
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 8:51 PM
Superheroes might find this useful. http://modthesims.info/d/521802

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 5:25 AM
Hi. I'm sorry if I'm necroposting but I've just been a tad busy. I will be able to texture the suits and test the mod. Cheers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:49 AM
Here's something I forgot to mention: The suits could instead be modified bodysuits, and you know custom poses? we could use them in various actions.

We could resize toddler pajamas like this one https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...mas/id/1259268/ and retexture the.

Credit goes to minicart.

P.S I hope I'm not necroposting as this could be useful, but I'm very sensitive person and gets worried if I do stuff wrong by accident. Thanks. Oh, also it said it was a duplicate post, I'm worried now.
Site Helper
#12 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 2:51 PM
Duplicate post warnings generally happen if you accidentally double-clicked the "Post" button. (Which generally happens to me either when the connection is slow and I wasn't sure if I clicked it the first time or not, or when my mouse needs cleaning again.)

The duplicate doesn't go through. Don't worry about it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook