Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hellfrozeover's Base Sim Collection No. 1

by Hellfrozeover Posted 30th Mar 2018 at 4:20 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2018 at 4:02 PM by Hellfrozeover : Adding more sims

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 7:36 AM
The simmies are quite lovely! I wish there was a way for these sims faces to be the default faces used in CAS instead of the fugly ones they give us
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 10:26 AM
Ohh these are lovely! Thanks for sharing! I think they'll provide as an awesome guide for other people as well
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
The simmies are quite lovely! I wish there was a way for these sims faces to be the default faces used in CAS instead of the fugly ones they give us

Thank you I wish I knew how to do that!

Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Ohh these are lovely! Thanks for sharing! I think they'll provide as an awesome guide for other people as well

Thank you very much
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:12 PM
This is an awesome idea, thanks for sharing!! I struggle with finding a good starting point or sculpting sims the way I intend, and this will make it much easier. :D
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:35 PM
Just what I needed! Thank you!!
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by who_even_knows
This is an awesome idea, thanks for sharing!! I struggle with finding a good starting point or sculpting sims the way I intend, and this will make it much easier. :D

Thank you That's the problem that I often have too, so I thought that this might be a nice starting point for future sims.

Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Just what I needed! Thank you!!

Thank you <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 4:48 PM
Thank you! They all are so nice-looking! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for sharing these lovelies, my dear, I'm sooooo happy right now, you've no idea. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 5:46 PM
sweet!! these are super!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 6:58 PM
Love your work, so many great Sims and so well crafted!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 7:07 PM
Great job! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 8:05 PM
Thanks so much! I fail at making unique sims, they always come out looking pretty more or less the same…
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:07 PM
A lot of the time when I go to play TS4 I spend hours in CAS and end up not playing. I have a hard time finding sims I like in the gallery as well so this will help me so much. I appreciate you sharing your creations with us, you make such wonderful sims.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Icantoo
Thank you! They all are so nice-looking! Good job!

Quote: Originally posted by WebbyMom
Thanks for sharing these lovelies, my dear, I'm sooooo happy right now, you've no idea. :D

Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
sweet!! these are super!!

Quote: Originally posted by uclasteven1
Love your work, so many great Sims and so well crafted!

Quote: Originally posted by wwheavenbound
Great job! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by properpanda
Thanks so much! I fail at making unique sims, they always come out looking pretty more or less the same…

Quote: Originally posted by carolina_xoxo
I don't even play Sims 4 anymore, but this made me reconsider installing it again Sooo dope, thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by geenabeena
A lot of the time when I go to play TS4 I spend hours in CAS and end up not playing. I have a hard time finding sims I like in the gallery as well so this will help me so much. I appreciate you sharing your creations with us, you make such wonderful sims.

Thank you very much for all of your lovely comments I'm glad that these sims will be fulfilling their purpose!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:26 PM
great thank you! anything that makes the game more REAL for me is fantastic.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Everylittlebreeze
great thank you! anything that makes the game more REAL for me is fantastic.

Thank you I like to be between Maxis Match and realistic, so my sims are kind of in that area too.
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:26 AM
This is greatly appreciated! I'm about to start a RPRLC in TS4 and was needing a diverse group to do that, these are perfect. In love with your style (I also try to blend MM and alpha for more realism) but I'm not as nearly as good as you! xx
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 7:32 PM
Awesome download! The braids on the Black model, are they your creation or from another modder? It’s so pretty.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellenoremoon
Awesome download! The braids on the Black model, are they your creation or from another modder? It’s so pretty.

Thank you Aside from the default skin and eyes used, the models are CC-free.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 5:27 PM
The Sims are great. However, when I am playing these sims, they don't have any "social action selection", like romance, else.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cocola112
The Sims are great. However, when I am playing these sims, they don't have any "social action selection", like romance, else.

That's perhaps an issue with other mods that you have installed, these sims are simply sims created and saved in CAS, there isn't any way that this would affect their social interactions
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
That's perhaps an issue with other mods that you have installed, these sims are simply sims created and saved in CAS, there isn't any way that this would affect their social interactions

Actually it is true. The sims are bugged I am affraid. I tried to disable all the mods and few more things but no luck. It is affecting only females for some reason. The best way to tell is that the females have no relationship with anyone with this bug. Could you maybe try to test them too and reupload maybe? I really like them.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adria22
Actually it is true. The sims are bugged I am affraid. I tried to disable all the mods and few more things but no luck. It is affecting only females for some reason. The best way to tell is that the females have no relationship with anyone with this bug. Could you maybe try to test them too and reupload maybe? I really like them.

I've tested them and always have other people test as well before I upload and can't replicate the problem. Sorry.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 4:35 PM
Are the CC listed required or can I use this with a completely vanilla copy of the game?
Page 1 of 2