Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beachview Condos (CC Free)

by luvalphvle Posted 10th Apr 2018 at 11:36 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 12:06 AM
Wow! This is amazing! It's so different to your usual houses I really like this modern apartment. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:22 PM
I like worlds to look as if they have a sensible level of population, so condos are a good addition.

Thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:20 PM
I really like this building, thank you!!!!
Please, do you have tutorials about how to build more then 5 floor buildings? I'd love to learn how to do that.
Thanks again!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 7:46 PM
Nice work; I can't pass this up. Thank you for sharing your apartment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 6:47 AM
Amazing. By the way, how did you manage to make it seven stories?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue Koi
Amazing. By the way, how did you manage to make it seven stories?

Basically it's some creative CFE work. The bottom three floors are technically one floor with really high ceilings. Then I used this mod by Velocitygrass to remove stencils from some pictures and turned them into "windows". And I used nraas mods to move them up and down the walls to place them correctly.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 1:47 AM
What a creative use of Velocitygrass's mod!!! And your creativity in the building itself!!! Wow!!!!
And now I understand why in the description you mentioned that floors two and three had a skip level. I could not understand why the other two floors were not skipped, too. Amazing work!!! Thank you for mentioning how you achieved that look!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 5:41 AM
Default Floating boats
I have downloaded this, but I see problems when viewing it. It seems some boats and a counter with a microwave on it are floating in the air. Why is that and how do I fix it? I really like the look of it and it's exactly what I wanted for my Sim. I'm not playing on the Island neighborhood you used, but I did try placing it near water.