Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:22 PM
Default Problem with my cloned bed?
Hi,
I tried to converted some bed from TS4 to TS2. I have no problem with other simple objects, like sofa, diningchair. Today I tried to make a bed and I stuck on place. Probably I forgot to add some animations or something. Please Can You help me?
Thanks.
So There are some pictures shows my problem.

Thank you for your answer. I hope that I put my question to right section.
and sorry for my English, I know that is not perfect..But I hope that you understand me.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:55 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:12 PM
Assuming that you haven't moved any of the slots or joints, it looks like your new mesh is simply taller than the mesh of the bed you are cloning. Try opening your mesh in your 3D modeling program (Blender, Milkshape,etc) and then import the original mesh of the TS2 bed you are using to clone from. Compare the two, and make sure the dimensions of your new mesh match the dimensions of the original mesh. If you are not sure what I'm saying, you can reference JWoods' tutorial to learn the process.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:00 PM
Thank you for your advices.
d4RE- Yes, I ment that I make a mistake with it, but I made exactly same mesh like TS 2 cloned mesh. I modified the TS4 mesh to would be everything ok, but still same situation. :/
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:20 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:23 PM
aaah Ok. I understand finally.. Thank you. I am going to try it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:45 PM
And when I want to edit bedding subset, is it possible too? To would everything working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:52 PM
http://modthesims.info/t/103379
Probably with this tutorial, I guess.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Janika31
And when I want to edit bedding subset, is it possible too? To would everything working?

You won't be able to edit the bedding mesh, no. It has way too many vertices and it crashes the 3D program..well, it crashes ms3D anyway.
The texture is what you edit from the bedding. Either make yours repository to the maxis bedding, or make it as a stand alone with only your textures.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)