Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Happiness

by roBurky Posted 22nd Feb 2018 at 11:39 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2021 at 3:26 PM by roBurky : v2.1.1.0 released

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:23 PM
I've been playing with this since you posted the link on your Tumblr the other day and it's amazing! Thank you for everything you do. The emotions system is so much more sensible and stable with your mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:30 PM
What an amazing idea and mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:32 PM
This is an amazing idea!! Wow. I can't wait to try this out! Thank you for making this
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:37 PM
Hello. I assume this would not conflict with your other mod, emotional inertia?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rhaven
Hello. I assume this would not conflict with your other mod, emotional inertia?

They not only do not conflict, they contain additional support for one another! With both Emotional Inertia and True Happiness installed, Emotional Inertia will treat happiness as a full positive mood, and give it happy inertia moodlets, and True Happiness will treat those happy inertia moodlets as true happy moodlets.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:47 PM
You going to adjust negative moods as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
You going to adjust negative moods as well?

I have a number of mods already that rework negative moods, make them more likely, and make them more significant when they happen.
Check out Uncomfortable Overhaul, Emotional Inertia, and No Happy Environment Moodlets if you're interested in that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:02 PM
awesome thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:39 PM
thank you! it sounds lovely
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:30 PM
nice mods
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:09 PM
Yes Yes Yes Yess
This Is All I've Ever Wanted
Thank You!

Also, the first thing I thought when I read the title was 'hmmm, I wonder if there's a mod for in RL..."
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:03 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:38 PM
Finally it's posted here That's awesome <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:41 AM
Hold up.
Did you just create Platinum Mood for TS4? Awesome.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:42 AM
Thank you this is amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 10:08 AM
This is so great!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roBurky
They not only do not conflict, they contain additional support for one another! With both Emotional Inertia and True Happiness installed, Emotional Inertia will treat happiness as a full positive mood, and give it happy inertia moodlets, and True Happiness will treat those happy inertia moodlets as true happy moodlets.

Hi Roburky. Thanks for answering my question. This is really a great mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 12:22 PM
This looks amazing, thanks so much for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:04 PM
Amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:34 PM
Hey, I had a quick question about compatibility if I may! I use the Buff Replacement Pack by chingyu1023, and I was wondering if that would cause any issues since it only changes the duration of the buffs? Lovely mods, I always looks forward to what you'll do next. <333
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foamimi
Hey, I had a quick question about compatibility if I may! I use the Buff Replacement Pack by chingyu1023, and I was wondering if that would cause any issues since it only changes the duration of the buffs? Lovely mods, I always looks forward to what you'll do next. <333

I haven't played with it yet, but I really liked the idea of chingyu1023's Buff Replacement Pack! It should be perfectly compatible with True Happiness.
With not a small amount of difficulty, I managed to avoid making any tuning overrides in this mod, meaning it is much less likely to conflict with other mods, and less likely to need updating after game patches.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:59 PM
Going to be testing this out! My one concern is moodlets from mods potentially throwing it out of whack, but hopefully they won't be too bad.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Midgetsc
Going to be testing this out! My one concern is moodlets from mods potentially throwing it out of whack, but hopefully they won't be too bad.

At the moment, all happy moodlets from other people's mods should become fine moodlets with this mod. I'm going to add a way in the future for other modders to make moodlets into true happy moodlets when they choose to.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:29 PM
Looks great!
Page 1 of 4