Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Peek-A-Boo Interaction

by omglo Posted 3rd Feb 2018 at 4:52 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2018 at 1:09 PM by omglo

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:23 AM
Oh! What do you know? I thought this was already available between them...lol I'm surely grabbing this!
Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:30 AM
Oh great! Does it increase relationship?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:13 AM
Thank you, I love new things for toddlers. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:37 AM
A lovely idea, and the twins will enjoy this
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:40 AM
Oh you got it done - very nice indeed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:47 PM
This will be fantastic for twins! Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ignissimo
Oh great! Does it increase relationship?
Yes, it does.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 6:27 PM
Ridiculously adorable mod. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:47 PM
Awesome! I love this, thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 5:37 AM
Looks adorable. Look forward to testing it when I get back home And great to see you upload a mod here.

A generic tip on uploading social mods, you may want to mention you've made it super duper hug proof, because sooner or later someone is going to ask You've also forgotten to detail expansion compatibility, which is part of guidelines I know you've checked AL in the box, but I believe you have to write it in the text too. And with mods you never really can be too clear, and that icon is easy to miss.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:51 AM
I can't wait to try this out in my game. I have a set of twins about to celebrate their toddler birthday.
Undead Molten Llama
#13 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 7:35 AM
I love, love, love the idea of this mod, but unfortunately it's conflicting with something else I have. I don't know what, and I'm too tired to play the 50/50 game tonight to find out what it is amongst my huge collection of mods, but my first guess, as always, would be Inteen. I do have a few other toddler-related mods, though, so it might be one of them. Or something completely different.

I'm sorry for the really vague feedback, and I will post again when I have a better idea of what the issue is. At the moment, all I know is that, with this mod installed, if I open any lot that has toddlers on it, if I click on any non-toddler, I get an error that won't stop coming up even when the game is paused. All I can do is delete the erroring Sim from the lot. When I do that, then the same error starts with another non-toddler on the lot. The errors stopped when both parts of the mod were removed.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 1:08 PM
@icad can you send me the error log when you get a chance?

Good points, @gummilutt.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:12 AM
This is so cute! lol.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:23 PM
Thank you so much for this mod I am defo going to try this in game so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:07 AM
Thnks!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 12:36 AM
Super cute!!!! *squee* Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 7:23 PM
Thank You for this, I love mods that allow toddlers to interact more with each other.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 11:43 PM
omg i already wanna download this thank you
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 2:11 PM
Thanks! However, my toddlers won't refuse this interaction even if they are enemies, they refuse if one of them has a low mood.