Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 3:35 PM
Creators, where do you get your textures from?
Hi there so I'm in a creating frenzy once again and now I have been wondering where you people get your textures for new objects, I know I had a few sites I tended to frequent but after getting a new laptop and idiotically not saving my bookmarks on the old one I could only actually remember one, which I used most and that's myfreetextures.com and generally a mutual list of sites that offer free to use textures would be extremely helpful for creators who like me struggle to find good textures to use, or rather who find good textures on google and then when opening the site realise you've got to pay for a licence to use them or the creator don't want people to use them at all :3

So just drop your favourite texture sources in this thread so they might help your fellow creators

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 8:16 PM
Sketchuptextureclub.com or textures.com.

You can also make your own with substancepainter or substancedesigner.