Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marla's Diner

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 6th Jan 2018 at 3:15 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:02 PM by Ferguson Avenue

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:19 PM
Ahw yeah knotty pine lookin' mighty fine
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:53 PM
Nice lot. I can't use it because I don't have all the EPs listed but that's a good looking diner.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:34 PM
Such a delightful surprise! Is there any style lot you can't do? I love me some knotty pine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:32 AM
Looks really neat, downloaded it just a minute ago and gonna give it a try as soon as I start up the game. Thanks for sharing and keeping making content for Sims3!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 4:23 PM
Oh my gosh. I can hear the dishes clanking and smell the coffee and bacon just looking at the pics and since I haven't had breakfast yet this new download is making me hungry.
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 6:46 AM
Love it! There is always a special place in my heart for knotty pine. It reminds me (interior-wise) of a place I used to hang out at in college.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 5:10 PM
Love it! even added the business usual to it so I can have my sims eat at a real restaurant. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 4:26 PM
Hogan's just went out of business ;) I love playable lots instead of rabit holes, and this looks gorgeous! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:33 PM
What objects from "Showtime" it contains? I want to download this but have Showtime disabled in my game.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Extraneo
What objects from "Showtime" it contains? I want to download this but have Showtime disabled in my game.

The windows are ST, which in my opinion make them rather crucial to the look of the lot, then there's also some of the clutter and pictures. You're welcome to experiment and try and find alternative windows, it just won't look like it does as I have it pictured.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:54 PM
I love this lot! I’ve done diners with booths and found out it’s because apparently those sectional couches only work with coffee tables and not dining tables. Still, it looks absolutely incredible!!