Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval French Cathedral

by Red Sonja Posted 5th Jan 2018 at 4:08 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2018 at 4:45 AM by Red Sonja

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 1:45 PM
Wow! You did what I've been trying to do forever!
A realistic French cathedral. Thanks for this!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:23 PM
'Tis a thing of beauty. I believe I already told you how captivating the stained glass was for me. Keep up the breathtaking work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 7:04 PM
woow, this is amazing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:24 PM
Red, I am awed. *looking all googoogooly eyed!!!!*
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 11:00 PM
I really like it. It's looking really good, stern, but great, and thank you for sharing! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 2:13 AM
When I saw this on the recent uploads list, I knew without looking that it was one of your creations. You have developed a unique build style that is easily recognizable!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:13 AM
WOW !!! I can't say more !
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 10:04 AM
That is just a masterpiece! Beatuiful, and amazing and stunning and all sorts of fantastic! I'm so glad you persisted and finished and shared it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 6:18 PM
What! No bats in the belfry? Glad to see you "back" in the middle ages, Red. Lovely work as always. Happy Simming!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 9:06 AM
Very beautiful, lately I've been enjoying a lot of your walls and bed recolors! I miss you at the Keep. Here's hoping you are well and that 2018 brings you a lot of light, love and happiness. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 2:54 AM
Wonderful lot, but also thank you for saving and including great CC from sites that are no longer available.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 3:54 AM
Holy dang! I'm completely blown away. It's gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:42 AM
Just fab! It's definitely time for some of my early 20th century sims to undertake some European travel!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lach61
Just fab! It's definitely time for some of my early 20th century sims to undertake some European travel!

We'll need to build some little villages and a few castles for sight-seeing