Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build Your Own Habitable Truck

by Snowhaze Posted 4th Jan 2018 at 11:13 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 11:24 PM
cool
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 11:39 PM
Amazing. Now we need invisible foundations and you could raise it up off the ground!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 12:15 AM
Ooh! What a neat idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 3:41 AM
oooh lots of possibilities! Would be great for a RV too :D. I love this! Brillant work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:27 AM
Thank you. Love it. Nice job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 7:56 AM
What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:25 AM
Good job as usual !
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:37 AM
look good I made it already when I was running food truck I used half wall from one side and placed there stove to run restaurant your ideas as so cool, cnt wait for next ones, a plane perhaps? here in Poland I saw once restaurant made in real plane
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 9:28 AM
You have the most fantastic ideas. Can't wait to start building my own
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 12:39 PM
Great job ! I love it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 1:03 PM
Outstanding! I love this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
look good I made it already when I was running food truck I used half wall from one side and placed there stove to run restaurant your ideas as so cool, cnt wait for next ones, a plane perhaps? here in Poland I saw once restaurant made in real plane

Hi,
Your food truck sounds really neat. I'd love to see it. As for the restaurant plane you saw, I wonder what kind of food they served. Hopefully not actual airplane food.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 2:14 PM
Wow! Its really awesome. Thank you so much! I love all of your uploads ❤
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:48 PM
Love the idea, but the rear wheel looks a bit odd. Could you move it closer to the front and maybe put a fender on it? Other than that, I like it.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Instructor
#16 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:22 PM
Will definitely be using this! I agree with Dadditude that the rear wheel is a little too close to the edge of the truck. Real vehicles have their wheels more toward the middle lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:12 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 11:40 PM
Wow your work is so good!

Your mobile pet hospital is such a cute idea!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:46 PM
Your creativity is amazing! Thank you for this. I have just the sim in mind for these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 9:11 AM
So imaginative!! THank you for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 1:31 PM
Nice, :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 4:22 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:24 PM Last edited by SayAgain : 5th Jul 2018 at 7:30 PM.
Now this! This the the thing I have been looking for!
How do I do the thing with the brick slate step up thing that's shown in the pictures? Or like can I just not put stairs on a raised foundation? Is that a thing you can do?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 11:13 PM
I just realized that we can now use this to make RVs that are actually up off the ground now with the new terrain tools! Woohoo!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 12:24 PM
This is really fun to work with and with the new terrain tools we can even make it so our truck is off the ground... but would it be possible to make this more modular? So we can have the truck front separate, the back separate and then middle bits separate that we can all mix and match at custom lengths? And possible to get this in dirty white? (I come from UK - the Dirty white van is a tradition here).
Page 1 of 2