Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Lot For Every Season (base game)

by M4BCreators Posted 1st Jan 2018 at 12:51 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2019 at 4:45 AM by M4BCreators

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:46 PM
Thank you all. You guys are awesome. I love the Lot For All Seasons - especially the lot that has a toddler pool. I failed miserably trying to build one some time back.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 6:48 PM
Great job guys
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 7:50 PM
Yay! Great to see it uploaded. Your lots are wonderful! Excellent work, everyone!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:59 AM
What a neat idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:56 PM
Thanky you These lot are great
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 4:12 PM
It'd be great if you could also make a Seasons friendly one using the Seasonal lot markers that change on their own.

I'm confused why you would take the time to have 4 separate seasonal lots to be used without Seasons because without Seasons, there is no weather and it's always the same season!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 10:54 PM
This is gorgeous! What a great idea. Can't wait for the festival version. :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 5:35 AM
I do not have Seasons installed yet (reasons), so I love that the lots still give the feel of being that season it is portrayed to be. You guys did a fantastic job on this lot and I love, love, love it. Thank you for sharing the amazing collaboration!

Edit: I also had no clue there were so many hidden(?) freebies on the Sims 3 Store?! Thanks for pointing them out! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjsutton
It'd be great if you could also make a Seasons friendly one using the Seasonal lot markers that change on their own.

I'm confused why you would take the time to have 4 separate seasonal lots to be used without Seasons because without Seasons, there is no weather and it's always the same season!

I thought this was one lot with the festival markers for it to change every season? They all look so beautiful for my game but it'd be weird to have a summer lot when it's winter and vice versa, maybe I could place a festival lot marker on the lot and set it for one season? Just seems very fiddly to me. Maybe best to wait for the festival edition if that is the edition with one lot to be placed in the town?
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:31 PM
Would it hurt so much to read the description guys? This lot is clearly for people WITHOUT the seasons ep to enjoy a bit of seasons in their BASEGAME. Good job btw

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjsutton
It'd be great if you could also make a Seasons friendly one using the Seasonal lot markers that change on their own. I'm confused why you would take the time to have 4 separate seasonal lots to be used without Seasons because without Seasons, there is no weather and it's always the same season!

A seasonal version is in the works and will be uploaded soon. Players without the Seasons EP might appreciate a seasonal feel for their game, too. Maybe have a christmas party? Or a spooky Halloween outing? And even with the Seasons EP installed, you still can use either of the lots as a park. They just don't work as festival lots.

Quote: Originally posted by May_33
I thought this was one lot with the festival markers for it to change every season? They all look so beautiful for my game but it'd be weird to have a summer lot when it's winter and vice versa, maybe I could place a festival lot marker on the lot and set it for one season? Just seems very fiddly to me. Maybe best to wait for the festival edition if that is the edition with one lot to be placed in the town?

No, this download offers a series of four lots. I updated the description to make it more clear. But of course you don't have to install them all. You can choose only one and use it as a park. Or you install them all and swap them per season. A seasonal version featuring a single lot with seasonal functionality is in the works and will be uploaded soon.

Hope this makes it more clear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 7:18 PM
Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 8:45 AM
This is excellent! I can't wait for the Seasons version! I can be arsed to do a lot of things, but the festival/seasons marker is not one of them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:33 AM
Those roofs on the winter and spring lots dont require any cc or store stuff or eps and will show up just like that in my game?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:34 AM
BIG THANKS FOR THE FREE STUFF LIST
btw lol
if yall have any more free stuff lists compiled share them with the rest of us i didnt know the store had so much free stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MadamVioletDomme
Those roofs on the winter and spring lots dont require any cc or store stuff or eps and will show up just like that in my game?

The roof on the winter lot and the roof on the spring lot were done with the builder cheat code CFE. Nothing is required for them to look as they do in the picture- download and enjoy. Also, if you check the TS3 store in the holidays and gifts section, 13 out of the 16 sets listed there are free.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M4BCreators
A seasonal version is in the works and will be uploaded soon. Players without the Seasons EP might appreciate a seasonal feel for their game, too. Maybe have a christmas party? Or a spooky Halloween outing? And even with the Seasons EP installed, you still can use either of the lots as a park. They just don't work as festival lots.

No, this download offers a series of four lots. I updated the description to make it more clear. But of course you don't have to install them all. You can choose only one and use it as a park. Or you install them all and swap them per season. A seasonal version featuring a single lot with seasonal functionality is in the works and will be uploaded soon.

Hope this makes it more clear

Oh yes, now it's more clear. Thank you ! And the parks are so nicely designed, looking forward to the seasonal version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 11:40 PM
This is amazing and very creative thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 8:34 PM
I started a game in St Claire and there wasn't a festival grounds, so I deleted a park to put one in and it wouldn't let me. So then I deleted the lot and it wouldn't let me put a 50x50 lot in again, so I had to do a 40x40. Anyway so THANK YOU. This solves my problem of needing a smaller festival grounds for my world.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:57 AM
Beautiful idea and excution! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us.