Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Christmas Cookies - Part 2 (Update - 9.7.2019)

by icemunmun Posted 24th Dec 2017 at 4:20 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 11:03 PM by icemunmun

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 3:45 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 11:02 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:23 PM
Thank you !!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 10:09 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 9:31 AM
love them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 3:48 PM
Thanks
Forum Resident
#8 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 1:12 AM
Ever since buying the Paranormal stuff pack, my Sims are unable to eat at least some of these cookies. Some of my other custom food mods work fine, but these don't. My Sim does this strange arm flap when I tell her to grab a serving, then the action disappears from her queue and she simply stands there. I have the latest files from the Custom Foods Interactions post (just re-downloaded today to make certain), and the three Christmas cookies mods in my Mods folder, and nothing else, not even MCCC.

Other custom food mods work fine (at least the ones I've tried so far), and my Sims are able to take servings and eat them. The problem might be with the Custom Foods Interaction part of the mod, and not these package files specifically, but I thought I would let you know.