Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Friendship Fountain

by Bakie Posted 15th Dec 2017 at 7:28 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:17 PM
I'm always excited to see your new creations. Thanks for this!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I'm always excited to see your new creations. Thanks for this!

You're welcome and thanks for the kind words! I guess you will like this week's mod too then..

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 4:24 AM
Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Thanks

You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:41 AM
So Awesome! Thank you. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
So Awesome! Thank you.

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st May 2019 at 3:50 PM
Thank you! This is so fantastic.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chainedbyroses
Thank you! This is so fantastic.

You're welcome!

Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2020 at 10:46 PM
¡ I love your content ! ¿Can you make a version without the cat and the dog? i would love to have it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sam2santos
¡ I love your content ! ¿Can you make a version without the cat and the dog? i would love to have it.
Thanks Sam! About the question, not right now as I don't know enough about meshing to make that happen, but it's a nice idea for in the future probably.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 6:24 AM
Oh the feels is coming back from the Hachiko movie.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 9:07 PM
Love it !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nelson3575
Love it !
Good to hear!