Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Sugar Kitchen

by Liz Posted 9th Dec 2017 at 1:13 AM - Updated 9th Dec 2017 at 1:30 AM by Liz

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:35 AM
Oh my goodness, its is gorgeous! I just love the rose design you did on the cabinets-everything looks beautiful, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:58 AM
I could not agree with Sandy more - Well done, Liz!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 12:02 PM
Would you consider doing versions of the Talking Table and Regulars Only Barstool recolors for folks who use Hafi's CEP Extras? (https://hafiseazale.dreamwidth.org/16076.html)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:33 PM
Soo cute, like always ! Grab it. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:42 PM
thank you, everything is so cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:00 PM
nice to see people are still playing with and modding this game! Love the pink... i'm one step closer to building barbie's dream house in-game with this mod. lol! I love it.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM
@Liz , I've tweaked the buff and birch recolors for the Talking Table into versions that, at least in my game, work with or without the CEP Extra. All it took was adding an MMAT for the tabletop subset and linking it to the TXMT that was already there.

For the Regulars Only Barstool, I made a texture-linked, legs-only recolor package for each of your recolors. The ones for the buff legs are identical except for the texture they link to, as are the ones for the birch legs. Even if someone uses all four of them, they shouldn't see duplicate entries in the catalog.

I've attached the files so you can look at them.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  liz_kit_pksg_tab-talk-HA_CEP.rar (52.0 KB, 5 downloads)
File Type: rar  liz_kit_pksg_stool-regs_LegsOnly.rar (4.7 KB, 4 downloads)
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 1:16 AM
Thank you so much, everyone, for the kind words - I can't thank y'all enough!! ^_^

@dharden - You are a star! I've had my head down this week, trying to plow through another set, and haven't really come up for air. I don't have Hafi's extras, but they look like an awesome set!! I'd have been days more getting to look at this, so thanks for going ahead without me. I'll take a look first chance, and if everything looks kosher I'll be sure to note these files in the description for others to come and yoink. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 12:30 PM
I just really love your work, but very much love that you include collection folders. Makes it so much more pleasant not having to hunt things down. Thank you so much.