Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Kaiser 5Bed 5Bath BASE GAME

by PolarBearSims Posted 29th Nov 2017 at 7:03 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2018 at 4:06 PM by PolarBearSims

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 2:32 AM
Thanks, looks good for my sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 8:21 AM
Gott Erhalte Franz Den Kaiser!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:15 PM
Sweet!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 9:19 AM
This looks great. I just recently made some -real life- celebrity Sims and this house looks great for them. How can I request a house?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JusttRandom
This looks great. I just recently made some -real life- celebrity Sims and this house looks great for them. How can I request a house?

You can leave requests in the comments of any post, PM me, or email me. just leave a description of what your looking for and if I have any questions I will ask. I do requests in order and post 1 a week on Friday on my YouTube.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 4:59 AM
Default wow that was cool
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
You can leave requests in the comments of any post, PM me, or email me. just leave a description of what your looking for and if I have any questions I will ask. I do requests in order and post 1 a week on Friday on my YouTube.

this was the first house i watched being build it was amazing .and won me with out looking further.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:21 AM
btw it wont launch to add to the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:04 AM
Nice house and nice creation
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 11:49 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 4th Dec 2017 at 1:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by stevensaunders
btw it wont launch to add to the game

I can check the file but I really don't know why yours won't launch.

Update: I was able to install it into my launcher with out any problems and the game loaded fully just fine. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help If you want, you can try to download it from the exchange: HERE

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****