Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#26 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 12:56 AM
Flagaboo! *Waves at camera*
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 1:30 AM
The sun go kee ko kashee! *dies in puddle of own piss*

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Theorist
#28 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I would dread my handler and hope for a good job.

There are bad jobs in the sims 4?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 6:54 AM
Well, if I was a Sims 4 sim, I would probably want to kill all of the smiling idiots around me...but seeing that my options to murder are extremely limited, the worst that I could do would be to eat heck of a lot of beans. Then I would pray that my overseer would just leave me alone with them in a room, with no doors, so I could begin the slow & steady task of gassing them to death.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
dodgy builder
#30 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
There are bad jobs in the sims 4?

Oh yes. I want a creative job. I downloaded a lawyer career earlier, and made a character for it. I guess it depends on the character, I would be hopeless as a lawyer, but others might enjoy it.
Theorist
#31 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Oh yes. I want a creative job. I downloaded a lawyer career earlier, and made a character for it. I guess it depends on the character, I would be hopeless as a lawyer, but others might enjoy it.

But every Sim excels at and enjoys every job in the game regardless of their personality and skills .-.
dodgy builder
#32 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
But every Sim excels at and enjoys every job in the game regardless of their personality and skills .-.

... but we're talking about me now!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 1:53 PM
Of topic, but anyone remember the slacker career track? Yes gawd.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 7:17 PM
If me as a sim would talk half as good to ladies as my sim in Sims then I would go out and hook up with ladies and be the happiest person (or sim) alive.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 9:58 PM
Believe it or not I was watching a program on weird things in science, and some physicists were saying that one interpretation of the "granularity" in quantum mechanics was that we were living in a really very advanced Sims game.
Theorist
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 10:08 PM
Wouldn't it be incredibly comfortable to become a Sims 4 Sim? Nothing bad ever happens, when you feel "sad" you just have to look at a painting to be happy again, you are pretty much guaranteed success in whatever career you choose, along with a beautiful house and a flawless, healthy body.

It'd be boring, like Pleasantville, but also very safe and comfortable.
Instructor
#37 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 3:10 AM
Invite my neighbors over and have a sim barbeque, maybe even delete the doors! But wait-this is TS4, so maybe just stand around on my phone, or grin excessively. Take me back!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Instructor
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 9:07 AM
Well I'd probably use my free time to eff with whomever is controlling the Plumbob...though if I was in Sims 4 rather than any of the other sims Games I'd probably find a way to kill myself and leave behind a message asking them to delete my gravestone/urn. Seriously eff Sims 4.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 8:35 PM
Are sims even aware of the fact that someone is controlling them 24/7?

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:27 PM
The ones in Sims 2 certainly acted like it sometimes.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG
The ones in Sims 2 certainly acted like it sometimes.
In Sims 1 they would periodically stare up at you, wave their arms, and shout if they needed something. It was a little disconcerting.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:17 PM
I'd stand up, turn around, sit back down on the couch, then stand up, turn around, sit back down on the couch...

forever craving chef salad | Sa0Ra on TS4 gallery | Sims & Sensibility
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:34 PM
I'd wonder when someone was going to quit playing the simulator and I'd die.
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:04 AM
I'd actually be excited considering my life in The Sims is way better than my life in real life.
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:13 AM
Scientist have uncovered details about the universe that makes me think we already ARE Sims on God's computer.
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:06 PM
motherlode!
Mad Poster
#47 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:27 AM
TS3: Get paid for my self-employment skills, adopt a bunch of cats, meet cute and funny sim guys I created prior to the incident, have tons of kids and create a local farm that helps the local restaurants and groceries by harvesting various collectable assets and utilizing the harvested assets in our farm and selling the cut gems, smelted metals and analyzed rocks to pay for holiday festivities.

That's pretty much what I have in mind. Off the top of my head, that's my idea of processing forward.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#48 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:39 AM Last edited by DuskTrooper : 16th Nov 2017 at 7:56 AM.
Motherlode three times. Buy myself a nice SimFerrari, marry Bella, and drive off into the sunset along the SimAzure cost while sipping some of the finest wine nectar Champ Les Sims has to offer... Eventually speeding off a cliff and crashing into the water below, leaving me to play rock paper scissors for all eternity with the grim reaper.

Quote: Originally posted by Moondragon007
Scientist have uncovered details about the universe that makes me think we already ARE Sims on God's computer.

I hope God's computer isn't using Windows OS. If it is, that explains all of the problems in the world.

We all have to look for answers somewhere. Some in big ol' books, others in big ol' bottles of whiskey.

— Kimberly Irion as Bonnie MacFarlane in Red Dead Redemption (2010)
Field Researcher
#49 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 11:09 PM
my house is small and has so much furniture IRL, if I became sims I would whine a lot because objects were blocking my path
Mad Poster
#50 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
my house is small and has so much furniture IRL, if I became sims I would whine a lot because objects were blocking my path

You could motherlode for a bigger house! That is what I would do. I love the houses my sims live in. Far better than mine.
Page 2 of 3