Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VIP Deluxe Double Doors Recolours

by Michelle Posted 14th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 2:02 AM
I love how the glass shows outside scene reflections....
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 3:35 AM
Gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:40 AM
Wonderful set and having the 20 beautiful glass recolours also is such a bonus! these will be well used! thank you so much
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 1:03 AM Last edited by Simonut : 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:31 PM.
WoW ! I am jumping for joy Michelle got around to given us all recolors of this door. Thanks so much for your time spend during this. :lovestruc the glass is a Plus.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:10 PM
just beautiful
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 5:49 AM
I love these @Michelle, thanks for doing the other doors too.

I could have sworn someone did all of these doors without lines on the glass so it is just clear glass as a cc recolor (hope that makes sense) I'll have to put up a wcif
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 7:14 AM
@Monday2 - Yes it makes sense hun, druid did a clear glass as part of the GoS July Project - Back to Basics!.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 3:18 AM
Yeah! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany Thanks!!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Simonut : 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Thanks Michelle for leaving the link I also would not mind adding the clear glass happy to have your and the added clear. Note: I just added the plain glass package 2KB it work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 6:51 AM
It still would be nice and preferable to label the colors, in case I want to delete some colors I don't need!
Great work Michelle, I've been busy at work so much that I lost track of my favorite MTS creator(s), hope you're doing okay!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jul 2023 at 8:19 AM
Thank you, I love that I can use different glass colours now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Oct 2023 at 2:53 AM
These are beautiful! thank you.