Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 12:51 PM
Default Sims 4: What You Hope To See In The Future
Hey y'all!
In this thread you can write what you would like to see in the sims 4, like suggestions and expansions you want etc. so we can see everyone's awesome ideas and suggestions!
Who knows, maybe there's an undercover SimGuru here

Post away!
Xoxo
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 9:51 PM
This has been done up to the rafters already and I am pretty sure it would not influence EA a bit. I am pretty sure they have mapped out almost darn near all what will be done for the rest of the series, for as long as it lasts.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 5:49 AM
EA selling the franchise to someone who cares about it

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 5:55 AM
A competitor to beat it. So I hope for TS4 to get beaten and defeaten.
Theorist
#5 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:56 AM Last edited by Shoosh Malooka : 9th Oct 2017 at 8:07 AM.
I wish someone bored and gentry class wealthy had a long-time interest in The Sims and snatches it from EA. They fund Maxis who assembles the talent and plan that makes TS5 supreme entertainment like raven's fingers are to robin's balls. They might go to improvised voice acting like TS1.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XtraSim

I second this, though I know it won't happen in my lifetime.

Other things that won't happen in my lifetime, probably:

- Create-a-Style (for something more than just fucking pet furs)
- Create-a-Sim Sliders
- Custom worlds
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XtraSim

Imagine that. Maybe we should crowdfund it and make SimNation the first successful communist state.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 11:56 AM
I hope McDonalds adds ricin into that stupid cartoon meme sauce.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 12:05 PM
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand why these people are so fascinated with this sauce. The taste is extremely subtle.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 2:17 PM
lol I don't mind if nothing else brought back except open world. It's soooo annoying when you have to have a loading screen between you and your neighbors house! Like WTF??
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand why these people are so fascinated with this sauce. The taste is extremely subtle.

Just a gentle warning, fam.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Theorist
#12 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 3:00 PM
WTF are you two talking about?

Actually you know what? I don't want to know.

Something that involves McDonalds, sauce, memes, pickles, and possible ethnic cleansing... That's more than I ever care to know about whatever this is...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 4:38 PM
Okay, fuck, you've outdanked me there. I can't counter that without seriously offending some minority or mentioning Donald Trump.

SEE?!

insert signature here
Theorist
#14 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 5:21 PM
I still don't get it, is there supposed to be a connection? .-.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 6:08 PM
I want a bigger world at least the size of Sunset Valley. Even though in the Sims 3 it was just rabbit holes, you could actually go out and do stuff which is why I enjoyed it much more than Sims 4 and it didn't get boring and repetitive as easily. Although it would have a longer loading screen, it would be worth it. My sims just wake up, go to work/school, go home exhausted, sleep, and the cycle starts again. I miss the fun of going to the beach, going grocery shopping, watching the clock so you wouldn't miss that 5:00 movie...
When I played Sims 3, even with just Sunset Valley it had a lot more replay value.
Theorist
#16 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heartkinz17
I want a bigger world at least the size of Sunset Valley. Even though in the Sims 3 it was just rabbit holes, you could actually go out and do stuff which is why I enjoyed it much more than Sims 4 and it didn't get boring and repetitive as easily. Although it would have a longer loading screen, it would be worth it. My sims just wake up, go to work/school, go home exhausted, sleep, and the cycle starts again. I miss the fun of going to the beach, going grocery shopping, watching the clock so you wouldn't miss that 5:00 movie...
When I played Sims 3, even with just Sunset Valley it had a lot more replay value.

^ ^ One of my favourite things to do with the open world was to ride into town on horseback to do errands. Now I don't even want horses because they'd be redundant and useless with no space or purpose for them :\
Mad Poster
#17 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
^ ^ One of my favourite things to do with the open world was to ride into town on horseback to do errands. Now I don't even want horses because they'd be redundant and useless with no space or purpose for them :\

I don't think horses would be bad and uselss in the game If the lot's were bigger, or, you know, PERHAPS ALLOWING US TO PLACE NEW BIG ONES AT ANY TIME??. *exhales* It's impossible to suggest anything in this game where all odds of these restrictions are against you.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:41 PM
I STILL want a 96x96 lot. Or even 80x80, that'd be dope too.

insert signature here
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:25 PM
Seasons done much the same way Sims 2 seasons were done. A world editor.
Scholar
#20 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:27 PM
Seasons!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 9:38 PM
I bet we wouldn't be able to turn the seasons off, which is more reason than I'll ever need not to get that pack.

insert signature here
Theorist
#22 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 9:45 PM
Sims 5.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:21 PM
No, if this continues, sims 5 might as well be a game that simulates everything for itself, and you just watch how it all unfolds...
Scholar
#24 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I bet we wouldn't be able to turn the seasons off, which is more reason than I'll ever need not to get that pack.

Or someone will come up with a mod... I have the vampire pack but no vampires in my game (weird but I really like the gothic furniture and the derelict items/cobwebs/ect but strongly hate vampires themselves). Why wouldn't you want seasons/weather?
Mad Poster
#25 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Why wouldn't you want seasons/weather?

Why would you? Weather is an awful thing. Let's just have clear skies and 20 degrees every day. Let's not impose that same burden upon our Sims.

insert signature here
Page 1 of 4