Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby Makes 3 (base game)

by attuned Posted 30th Sep 2017 at 2:00 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2017 at 7:44 PM by attuned

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 3:36 PM
This is sooooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 8:56 PM
Great job with a starter budget!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 10:35 PM
Very cute! I know how difficult it can be to make nice starters; good job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 6:09 AM
Thanks everyone!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:23 PM Last edited by Edorenel : 17th Oct 2017 at 5:49 PM.
I don't know if it's just me, but I tried adding this gorgeous little house to my game, but it never shows up. I definitely placed it under Mods > Packages since it is a .package file. Yet it doesn't show up in the lots library in-game when adding lots and families. I feel I'm doing something wrong and I'm just being silly (which I know I can be at times).

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 5:49 AM
Hi @Edorenel The way to install lots that are package files is to put them in the library file: Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>Library. This is the folder that is just above your mods folder (if you sort in alphabetical order). It is where all the files for households and lots are stored. So move the lot file (unzipped of course) into Library and then you will find it in the bin in-game. Enjoy!

New at Simszoo
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Edorenel : 18th Oct 2017 at 1:06 AM.
RE: Baby Makes 3 (Base Game)
Ohhh~ LOL! Why, thank you! That really helped me! Wow. How did I not think of this? That just zoomed by my brain. Ha, ha! Ty very much again! Greatly appreciated.

Edit: It still won't show up. Here's two screenshots to show what I saw on my end:

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:32 AM
@Edorenel Your set up looks correct. I downloaded the file from MTS to check that it didn't get corrupted on upload, and then I installed it in my game the same way I suggested to you. If you look at the pics below, you will see the same installation pathway, and then there it is in my game (yes, a game folder that did not have Baby Makes 3 installed before).

Are you on patch 1.67 or 1.69? Both will work, but earlier patches may work also. I think you should redownload the lot, and then remove the first version and replace it with the new version. This should be done before you launch the game. Let me know if this works.
Screenshots

New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:39 PM
Oh, I really like this...it's perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 3:56 PM
Very cute. It's perfect for my young family