Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Townie Body Diversity

by Nysha Posted 24th Sep 2017 at 7:50 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2017 at 11:41 PM by Nysha

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:19 PM
Nice mod. Any conflict with Pescado's fitness4all?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:29 PM
Much needed! I mostly do my own townies because I was bored of them all having the same face/body shape. But this is as cool as townies having glasses/facial hair/make up. Diversity ftw!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:59 PM
There won't be any conflicts, @ihatemandatoryregister , though I have set the fatness values to the extreme ends of the scale, so it'll take a while before any fat or fit townies start changing shape.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 10:20 PM
This is fantastic, thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 1:15 AM
I did not know I wanted this until now. Cool! Thanks!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 1:27 AM
Awesome!!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:06 AM
sweet thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:33 AM
This is seriously amazing and I am very excited!!! It's a good thing I have some brand new towns, because I would have wanted to start over! This makes more of the turn ons/off practical now. THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 4:31 AM
Something I didn't know I needed until now. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 5:42 AM
SWEET!!!
I wanted diversity and now these mods will help provide that.
Thank you for creating and sharing these gems with the rest of us!
Very much appreciated!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 10:07 AM
This is wonderful - it'll be good to see variety! Can you tell me the odds of each body shape being chosen each time the game spawns a new townie? Are fit and fat less likely than the default state?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 5:05 PM
This is wonderful! And...thank you for making an NPC only version, as my custom hood does not contain (and never will ) any of the additional sim types covered in the other versions of this mod.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 6:45 PM
Super, thanks !
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 10:45 PM
@Nysha First this is "great" a wonderful Idea you have here for all. I do have a questions please, In my game I have three body types along with the regular Sims body shape.
I also have a Default skin tone for my other Sims , How will all this work with your Mod ? Conflict ? Yes or No
1. CPU
2. SSB ( Slim body builder )
3. HG ( Hour Glass )

My EPs go way up to Seasons, I do have BV and FT but removed it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM
thanks love! smart idea! <3
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 8:50 PM
@Pebblerocker - the chances are even - each of the three body types has a 1 in 3 chance of being picked.

@Simonut - since CC body shapes are just clothing, this mod won't make any difference to them. Your townies won't randomly be given CC bodyshapes, but if you give a townie a CC bodyshape the mod won't change them back to Maxis bodyshape either.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:10 PM
Oh man, I've been hoping for somehting like this for YEARS. Thank you so much!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#19 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
@Pebblerocker - the chances are even - each of the three body types has a 1 in 3 chance of being picked.

@Simonut - since CC body shapes are just clothing, this mod won't make any difference to them. Your townies won't randomly be given CC bodyshapes, but if you give a townie a CC bodyshape the mod won't change them back to Maxis bodyshape either.

Thank you for your reply

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 1:06 AM
Kinda viral. You pointed this out, and then it was all I could see, too! Thanks for fixing this insidious problem with the townies :)
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:39 PM
Hi Nysha, thank you for this mod.

I have been using this mod since you first uploaded it here. Yesterday I noticed a male townie with a female skin; he is apparently my first game generated transgender sim. He had generated with a female's bodyshape and chest and crammyboy's male bits down below. Is this likely to have been caused by your mod? Or maybe it's just the final proof that I have truly blown up my game!

I will still keep the mod in my game, I am just wondering if anyone else has had something similar happen.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 6:10 PM
Hi @sandilou - that's definitely not my mod! My mod could have caused a problem like this to become more obvious by refreshing the townie's appearance, but something else caused the change in body mesh.

Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 6:23 PM
SW's HCDU shows a clash with JMP's nodormieregen, notownieregen both of which you have already explained are compatible so long as the load order is sorted, which it is in my game. The only other clash shown is with Downtownietemplatebegone, which is made by Aaroneous, and is available on the Sim Manipulator website.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 6:53 PM
Ah yeah, this does conflict with Downtownietemplatebegone - though I still don't know how that's leading to your sims getting gender swapped!

Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 10:44 AM
Is the Downtownietemplatebegone clash a load order or a terminal issue? I have kept both in my game because I like to play dangerously - with your mod loading last.
Page 1 of 2