Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Custom Toddler Food and Snacks (Updated 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 13th Sep 2017 at 7:33 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 11:55 PM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 7:52 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 8:38 PM
Babies need yum yums too. These are very nice. Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:04 PM
My, toddlers will love this, thank you, i'm making this tonight,,,veggie bite,,,banana split,,,they will smile with pleasure when they eat!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:09 PM
can we also see it in fridge menu just like all toddlers snacks after update?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
can we also see it in fridge menu just like all toddlers snacks after update?

In the fridge menu, its available under the 'Grab Custom Snack' option

Thank you guys so much :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:34 PM
OMG! AWESOME!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 10:38 PM
Oh boy, bring it on! More foods. I love that it is not just for tots. The mini banana split will be perfect for kids. Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 1:49 AM
Default Wonderful! But I have one suggustion
This is so adorable and I can't wait to download this! Just one thing I request, if you can do it can you make custom toddler drinks? Or at least a mod that replaces the toddler sippy cup with a bottle? If you can thanks! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 6:33 AM
My toddler will love you!!!! more num nums for toddlers! Yay! ThankYou!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:31 AM
I LOVE these! Thanks for making them and sharing! My games (Sims 3 and Sims 4) wouldn't be as fun without your many mods!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 2:40 AM
it is avaliable in restaurants too?
you have a way for toddlers to eat at restaurants? I tried setting up areas for toddlers to eat at restaurants, but I cannot seem to get them to eat at a few of mine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 10:36 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 1:29 AM
This is great to go with your other custom foods I have in my game, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 9:35 AM
Fantastic! I love the "get toddler food option" but hate how its all junk food.. minus Peas and something else.! Thank you for making a few other healthy choices that aren't going to set off a sugar rush! ;) THANK YOU !!!! <3 One request? Please make more! <3 <3 <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:46 PM
Awesome!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:16 PM
Hi, do you think you could adjust the autonomy on the food? Even when a sim isn’t hungry, or is already making food they’ll try and grab the toddler food... I even had an NPC invade my sims apartment to grab the food. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:25 AM
So, this new update, it is updated for latest patch (Update: 11/15/2017 PC 1.36.104.1020) and Cats & Dogs Ep, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:38 PM
ty
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joyius
Hi, do you think you could adjust the autonomy on the food? Even when a sim isn’t hungry, or is already making food they’ll try and grab the toddler food... I even had an NPC invade my sims apartment to grab the food. Thanks.

I'm having the same issue and the worst thing is that takes my money and doesn't return even when I cancel, sometimes takes more then once even if it's just one sim grabbing the food
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caliope_
I'm having the same issue and the worst thing is that takes my money and doesn't return even when I cancel, sometimes takes more then once even if it's just one sim grabbing the food

Hi! I have removed the autonomous snacking of these foods in the latest Custom food interaction version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 6:42 PM
Yay, can't wait to try these on my game! Thanks for these :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 9:51 AM
Thanks now I will fix my toddler sweet desert
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:08 AM
I think the food interactions mod is out of date. None of my custom foods are working. I was wondering if you or anyone else has had any success contacting the mod author?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diminutiv
I think the food interactions mod is out of date. None of my custom foods are working. I was wondering if you or anyone else has had any success contacting the mod author?

Do you have the december update of the food interaction mod ? Is this after the new patch ? Was it working for you befote ? I will look into whether Food interaction needs updating tonight
Page 1 of 2