Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jack and Jill Day Care Centre

by joandsarah77 Posted 4th Sep 2017 at 10:15 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2017 at 4:37 AM by joandsarah77

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 10:36 AM
This is adorable!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:26 PM
Very nice Jo - I like the way you used the wall decals and the fairy lights. Also love the racetrack with that special addition.
Turquoise Dragon
#4 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 2:56 PM
Very cute! Maxon said what I was going to Very bright, cheerful and creative
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 4:27 PM
Pretty lot with great detail all over, Jo - really like the wall decal idea
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 6:15 PM
Whoa, those Sim kids are lucky, and the little fairy tale playhouse is adorable!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 7:33 PM
Can you open a daycare center?? Never heard of it....
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 8:24 PM
there are mods out there "cough" that do exactly that, not to mention, there are people who use various other mods and things called imagination in combination to create something to that effect as well.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 10:29 PM
Wonderful! I've not yet put a daycare in my hood but now I will have to!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 10:46 PM
Thank you for all the comments, much appreciated.

@SpearsInstrumentals Whether you want to open a daycare or not is up to you. Many people want service lots without doing anything more. As to running one I run an in home day care using mods. As was said above the only limit is the imagination. If you need ideas why not post in sims 2 chat there are lots of us in there who would be glad to help.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 12:22 PM
This lot is beyond cute thank you so much for another great build.. would you mind sharing the mod for running the daycare as I adore toddlers and have lots of stuff for them I would love to use in a lot like this..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 12:38 PM
@sparky1922 I believe Chris hatch has a mod, you could try the WCIF board for that-sorry I don't use it. I simply use Christianlov's Transport mirror. Here: http://modthesims.info/d/288005 The sim is transported in and temporarily moved in which is needed for toddlers as other teleporters may not give you the range of pie menu options on the toddlers that you need. If you load up the toddlers homes you will find them not there, they really are at the day care. I use a home lot but an owned community lot would work just as well. If you want staff that is easily done with the simlogical meeting controller. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Teleporters.htm You put up the wall tokens and 'enroll' one sim per wall token, then you click the controller to 'start meeting' Like the mirror all these sims are fully controllable, when you want them to leave click the controller again and 'end meeting' and tell them to leave.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 1:11 PM
@joandsararah77

Thank you and wow defo going to try this one out as I love my toddlers in 2 and would love to have them around this sort of setting-)
Constant Contestant
#14 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 7:10 PM
So cute, Jo! Thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 6:46 AM
Awwww, Jo, it's so freaking cute!!! It's so fun, colorful and inspirational. Thanks for sharing with us.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 6:36 AM
This is quite pretty and well put together. I can imagine sim kids being really happy here. Thanks for sharing! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:10 PM
thank you