Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Camisole Dresses" with and without shirt

by Lyralei Posted 16th Aug 2017 at 7:41 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 9:08 PM
Wonderful! I know there are an abundance of slip / camisole-type dresses out there for TS3, but these have the best shape I've seen, and the *ahemm* cleavage really gives this extra 90's flair! Thank you for this lovely creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:13 AM
Very nice Greenie! ♥ Thank you!
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:15 PM
They're lovely. But I noticed that the long version of the dress has pretty bad clipping on the thighs/legs while walking.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:53 PM
These are lovely! And very versatile too. Thank you for sharing these
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
They're lovely. But I noticed that the long version of the dress has pretty bad clipping on the thighs/legs while walking.

As noted in the description, I am aware of that and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it! Hopefully I'll find a fix for it very soon because it's something that's been bothering me as well.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:30 PM
I love these in all their 90sness <3 Thank you!
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 11:17 PM
Looks really lovely! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 11:23 AM
I Love This, it's nice and simple and it really works well as maternity wear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 7:37 AM
These are nice, but in my game the shoulders on the t-shirt look a little weird...
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikalhvi
These are nice, but in my game the shoulders on the t-shirt look a little weird...

@mikalhvi could you describe what you're exactly seeing? (sorry for the late reply, am looking for a way to fix another issue as well). Unless you happpen to have specific sliders editing it? I did check all the morphs so it shouldn't be those
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
@mikalhvi could you describe what you're exactly seeing? (sorry for the late reply, am looking for a way to fix another issue as well). Unless you happpen to have specific sliders editing it? I did check all the morphs so it shouldn't be those

I didn't have any slider mods or anything. Oddly enough, the shoulders had an odd metallic shine. That was on a different computer than I'm using right now, though - I will re-download them and send you some screenshots if it's still doing that for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st May 2022 at 7:40 PM
as soon as I saw these dresses I was delighted and I didn't hesitate to download them for my sims, I can only say thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 2:10 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jan 2024 at 10:33 PM
A good casual look!